PCD Cochairs 2010-05-25 Webex
Patient Care Device Cochairs Weekly Meeting
Date: Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Time: 3:00 pm, Eastern Time
Duration: 60 Minutes
- 1. Review & Approve Agenda
- 2. Review previous Discussion Summary from 2010.04.13 and previous Discussion Summary from 2010.05.11
- - Other recent meetings have been cancelled
- 3. AAMI
- - AAMI Response to Co-Sponsorship
- - Conference 2010: Session and Mini-Showcase
- - Domain Sponsorship
- 4. Profile Updates
- - Ballot CPs
- 5. HITSP ARRA/HITECH Status Update
- 6. F2F - Review, Consideration of Action Items PCD PC&TC 2010-05-03 to 07 F2F
- 7. HIMSS10 and HIMSS11 Showcase Updates
- - HIMSS Showcase $$$ from PCD...?
- 8. PCD Calendar
- 9. Funding Status update
- 10. Status: MEM public comment resolution; User Handbook Public Comment Period and potential for publicizing IHE, PCD
- 11. IHE International
- - Incorporation Status
- - IP Management Process - Patent Process follow-up w/ CareFusion
- 12. IHE PCD - Asia, Europe
- - Netherlands Showcase
- - Korean Showcase
- 13. ITI "Outreach" Program Response w/ Karen Witting
- 14. Technical Framework Template Discussions in DCC
- 15. Additional Business
- 16. Stakeholder Survey
- 17. Action Items
- 18. Next Meeting
Attachments / Materials
See PCD Cochair Action Items page.
Significant changes, other than dates, will be in bold.
- Cochairs: Todd Cooper, Ken Fuchs
- Meeting Chaired by: Todd, Ken
- Guest: Paul Schluter
- Technical Project Manager: Manny Furst
Item Topic Discussion 1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Accepted Deferred
2 Review Meeting Summaries
- No changes were requested. Deferred
Quorum was not met
The October F2F will be held the week of Oct. 18. Manny sent an email to Erin to confirm the availability of ECRI Institute as the venue.
Ken raised the question of scheduling the PCD Webinar, and Tuesday Aug. 3 was preferred. Ken will notify Yvonne.
WAN testing for Daegu – will be in the latter part of August.
Manny to ask Monroe about Hill-Rom re ACM, WCM and Trial Implementation version.
Todd provided a brief report on the HL7 Rio meeting. He noted that there was a lot of version 3 attention. The discussion about medication delivery was positive.
Continua Paul noted that Continua Connectathon testing may be feasible. WAN testing would require RTM and NIST support. Modeling is different, but consistent, for Continua PHD communications. It would be desirable for NIST to test messages as the receiver by July. Todd is talking with NIST, Lisa and Continua to attempt to make the technical feasibility available to show at HIMSS11.
The next meeting will be June 1, 2010 PCD Cochairs 2010-06-01 Webex
<For Decision Meetings, add review line here when minutes are approved; e.g., "(Reviewed & approved by PCD RTM Vent TG 2008-04-16)">