Difference between revisions of "PCD Cochairs 2010-05-11 Webex"

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
(Participants: enter)
(Discussion: enter summary)
Line 66: Line 66:
 
:  
 
:  
 
'''Decisions/Issues:'''
 
'''Decisions/Issues:'''
: Accepted '''Placeholder'''
+
: Agenda was limited due to lack of quorum
 
'''Action(s):'''
 
'''Action(s):'''
  
Line 73: Line 73:
 
| '''Review Meeting Summaries''' <br>- Chair
 
| '''Review Meeting Summaries''' <br>- Chair
 
| '''Status/Discussion:'''
 
| '''Status/Discussion:'''
: No changes were requested.  '''Placeholder'''
+
: Deferred
 
'''Decisions/Issues:'''
 
'''Decisions/Issues:'''
  
Line 82: Line 82:
 
| '''Action Items Review''' <br>- Chair
 
| '''Action Items Review''' <br>- Chair
 
| '''Status/Discussion:'''
 
| '''Status/Discussion:'''
 
+
'''deferred'''
 
:* 55: Showcase Vendor Display Policy -  
 
:* 55: Showcase Vendor Display Policy -  
 
:* 61: Stakeholder survey -  
 
:* 61: Stakeholder survey -  
Line 108: Line 108:
 
|-
 
|-
 
| align="center" | 4
 
| align="center" | 4
| '''Agenda Items''' <br>- All
+
| '''Announcements''' <br>- All
 
| '''Status/Discussion:'''
 
| '''Status/Discussion:'''
'''Placeholder'''
+
* Ken and John discussed whether an additional TC F2F or a focused F2F on specific profile(s) would be worthwhile. He noted that a TC in February will not work due to pressures for HIMSS11 and residual from the Connectathon.
:* 3: MEM –
+
::: User Handbook –
+
 
+
:* 4. AAMI – annual meeting session and mini-showcase
+
 
+
:* 5. Detailed Profile Proposals:
+
 
+
:* 6. HITSP ARRA/HITECH status update:
+
 
+
:* 7.  
+
  
:* 8.  
+
* Paul noted that he added a large number of terms to the RTM table, and the group will need to add MDC codes. It should be ready for distribution in a week or so.
  
 
'''Decisions/Issues:'''
 
'''Decisions/Issues:'''

Revision as of 18:30, 17 May 2010

Patient Care Device Cochairs Weekly Meeting

Date: Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Time: 3:00 pm, Eastern Time

Duration: 60 Minutes

Proposed Agenda

Preliminary carried forward from April 13

1. Review & Approve Agenda
2. Review previous Discussion Summary from 2010.04.27
3. AAMI
- AAMI Response to Co-Sponsorship
- Conference 2010: Session and Mini-Showcase
- Domain Sponsorship
4. Detailed Profile Proposals
5. HITSP ARRA/HITECH Status Update
6. F2F - Participation, Recruiting, Planning
7. HIMSS10 and HIMSS11 Showcase Updates
- HIMSS Showcase $$$ from PCD...?
8. Stakeholder Survey
9. Funding Status update
10. Status: MEM public comment resolution; User Handbook Public Comment Period and potential for publicizing IHE, PCD
11. IHE International
- Incorporation Status
- IP Management Process - Patent Process follow-up w/ CareFusion
12. IHE PCD - Asia, Europe
- Netherlands Showcase
- Korean Showcase
13. ITI "Outreach" Program Response w/ Karen Witting
14. Technical Framework Template Discussions in DCC
15. Additional Business
16. Action Items
17. Next Meeting

Attachments / Materials

The previous meeting was on March 30, 2010, PCD Cochairs 2010-03-30 Webex

See PCD Cochair Action Items page.

Significant changes, other than dates, will be in bold.

Meeting Summary

Participants

Cochairs: Ken Fuchs, John Rhoads,
Meeting Chaired by: John
Guest: Paul Schluter
Technical Project Manager: Manny Furst

Discussion

Item Topic Discussion
1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Chair
Status/Discussion:

Decisions/Issues:

Agenda was limited due to lack of quorum

Action(s):

2 Review Meeting Summaries
- Chair
Status/Discussion:
Deferred

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

3 Action Items Review
- Chair
Status/Discussion:

deferred

  • 55: Showcase Vendor Display Policy -
  • 61: Stakeholder survey -
  • 74: Clinician recruitment -
  • 77: HITSP RMON -
  • 78: Continua -
  • 82: CIMIT -
  • 83: Funding Possibilities -
  • 87: Recruiting Vendors -
  • 88: Cycle 4 -
  • 89: Stakeholder Survey -
  • 90: ASTM MOU -
  • 91: High-Level Architecture -
  • 92: TF Revision -
  • 93: V&V & IHE -
  • 94: Managing Public Comments -
  • 95: Clarification of HL7 copyright issues -
  • 96: Recruiting for the 2011 Connectathon, Showcase -

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

4 Announcements
- All
Status/Discussion:
  • Ken and John discussed whether an additional TC F2F or a focused F2F on specific profile(s) would be worthwhile. He noted that a TC in February will not work due to pressures for HIMSS11 and residual from the Connectathon.
  • Paul noted that he added a large number of terms to the RTM table, and the group will need to add MDC codes. It should be ready for distribution in a week or so.

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

5 Fall F2F
- Manny
Status/Discussion:

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

6 Profile Update Detail
- Todd
Status/Discussion:

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

7 Announcements
- All
Status/Discussion:

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

8 xyz
- <lead>
Status/Discussion:
  • ...

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

9 xyz
- <lead>
Status/Discussion:
  • ...

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

n Next Meeting
- Chair
Status/Discussion:

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

Next Meeting

The next meeting will be May 18, 2010 PCD Cochairs 2010-05-18 Webex

<For Decision Meetings, add review line here when minutes are approved; e.g., "(Reviewed & approved by PCD RTM Vent TG 2008-04-16)">


PCD Home