PCD Cochairs 2010-03-16 Webex

From IHE Wiki
Revision as of 19:10, 4 September 2010 by Efurst (Talk | contribs) (Next Meeting: move)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

Patient Care Device Cochairs Weekly Meeting

Date: Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Time: 3:00 pm, Eastern Time

Duration: 60 Minutes

Proposed Agenda

1. Review & Approve Agenda
2. Review previous Discussion Summary from 2010.03.09
3. AAMI
- Meeting at AAMI to discuss medical device IT, Monday, 29 March 2010 from 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. at the AAMI Offices in Arlington, VA
- Conference 2010: Session and Mini-Showcase
- Domain Sponsorship
4. Detailed Profile Proposals
5. HITSP ARRA/HITECH Status Update
6. Showcase Update (HIMSS10, HIMSS11)
8. Connectathon Update
- Survey Results
9. Funding Status update
10. Status: MEM public comment resolution; User Handbook Public Comment Period and potential for publicizing IHE, PCD
11. IHE International
- Incorporation Status
- IP Management Process
12. IHE PCD - Asia, Europe
- Netherlands Showcase
13. F2F in May
14. Recruiting Continua members - Paul's invitation
15. Additional Business
16. Action Items
17. Next Meeting

Attachments / Materials

The previous meeting was on March 9, 2010, PCD Cochairs 2010-03-09 Webex

See PCD Cochair Action Items page.

Significant changes, other than dates, will be in bold.

Meeting Summary

Participants

Cochairs: Todd Cooper, Ken Fuchs, Steve Merritt, John Rhoads,
Meeting Chaired by: Todd
Guest: Paul Schluter
Technical Project Manager: Manny Furst

Discussion

Item Topic Discussion
1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Chair
Status/Discussion:

Decisions/Issues:

Accepted

Action(s):

2 Review Meeting Summaries
- Chair
Status/Discussion:
No changes were requested.

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

3 Action Items Review
- Chair
Status/Discussion:
  • 55: Showcase Vendor Display Policy -
  • 61: Stakeholder survey -
  • 74: Clinician recruitment -
  • 77: HITSP RMON -
  • 78: Continua -
  • 82: CIMIT -
  • 83: Funding Possibilities -
  • 87: Recruiting Vendors -
  • 88: Cycle 4 -
  • 89: Stakeholder Survey -
  • 90: ASTM MOU -
  • 91: High-Level Architecture -
  • 92: TF Revision -
  • 93: V&V & IHE -
  • 94: Managing Public Comments -
  • 95: Clarification of HL7 copyright issues -
  • 96: Recruiting for the 2011 Connectathon, Showcase -

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

4 Agenda Items
- All
Status/Discussion:
  • 3: AAMI – annual meeting session and mini-showcase
- Todd is leading the annual meeting session
- Manny is hopeful we'll have sufficient participation to make the mini-showcase work, but that's not certain yet.
  • 4. Detailed Profile Proposals: Todd suggested that the milestone Wiki page should be checked. Steve suggested we’re missing deadlines. Cochairs discussed plans to publish the Detailed Profile Proposals, Paul's CPs for PCD TC ballot and the TF for ballot for release for public comments.
  • 5: HITSP/ARRA: Nothing offered.
  • 6. HIMSS11: Anticipated increase in vendor participation: Hill-Rom, Rauland: very likely; Smiths, Baxter: very likely; L&D Fetal Montors: cochairs are talking with two companies.
  • 11. IHE International
- DCC Meeting: Todd reported a discussion about URNs and asked if we need a URN. A proposal would be offered to the IATF. Paul responded that the Continua communications will need this. He asked that someone follow the discussion and assure PCD interests are represented. Paul suggested the repository be in ITI. John offered to do this.
- Steve noted the board report was due July 1 last year.
- Patent Discussion: Chris Carr to address the PCD issue.
  • 13. F2F: Manny provided an update. HIMSS will negotiate with the two hotels. We should know by middle of next week. Friday (all or part) and Saturday will be an IEEE standards meeting.

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

Next Meeting

The next meeting will be March 23, 2010 PCD Cochairs 2010-03-23 Webex

<For Decision Meetings, add review line here when minutes are approved; e.g., "(Reviewed & approved by PCD RTM Vent TG 2008-04-16)">


PCD Home