Difference between revisions of "PCD Cochairs 2010-02-02 Webex"
(→Attachments / Materials)
|Line 178:||Line 178:|
[[Patient Care Device | PCD Home]]
[[Patient Care Device | PCD Home]]
[[Category:PCD Meeting ]]
Latest revision as of 14:03, 17 May 2010
Patient Care Device Cochairs Weekly Meeting
Date: Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Time: 3:00 pm, Eastern Time
Duration: 60 Minutes
- 1. Review & Approve Agenda
- 2. Review previous Discussion Summary from 2010.01.26, previous Discussion Summary from 2010.01.19, previous Discussion Summary from 2010.01.05
- 3. Status: MEM public comment resolution; User Handbook Public Comment Period and potential for publicizing IHE, PCD
- 4. AAMI Conference 2010
- 5. Device – Patient Association
- 6. HITSP TN905
- 7. HITSP ARRA/HITECH Status Update
- 8. Showcase Update
- - Hoping to have draft of Scenario/Messages/Themes, Layouts, Utilities for the four walls by COB Friday
- - Desire to emphasize Meaningful Use
- - Recruiting AC vendors - we have Ascom, Polycom, Hill-Rom; unlikely to have Vocera
- - Recruiting RTLS vendors
- - Recruiting, Other - should we consider Continua members with regulated devices? AAMI?
- 9. Connectathon Update
- - Continua will not test at Connectathon
- 10. Termination of non-performing Google Groups
- 11. Funding Status update
- - Federal funding
- - Letter to ACCE
- - Proposal from Jennifer
- - Other opportunities / updates
- 12. IHE International
- - Incorporation Status
- - IP Management Process
- 13. IHE PCD - Asia, Europe
- 14. F2F in May
- 15. Additional Business
- 16. Action Items
- 17. Next Meeting
Attachments / Materials
The previous meeting was on January 5, 2010, PCD Cochairs 2010-01-05 Webex; other January meetings were cancelled
See PCD Cochair Action Items page.
Significant changes, other than dates, will be in bold.
- Cochairs: Todd Cooper, Ken Fuchs, John Rhoads
- Meeting Chaired by: Todd
- Technical Project Manager: Manny Furst
Item Topic Discussion 1 Introductions & Agenda Review
2 Review Meeting Summaries
- Delayed until Manny catches up
3 Action Items Review
- 55: Showcase Vendor Display Policy -
- 61: Stakeholder survey -
- 74: Clinician recruitment -
- 77: HITSP RMON -
- 78: Continua -
- 82: CIMIT -
- 83: Funding Possibilities -
- 87: Recruiting Vendors -
- 88: Cycle 4 -
- 89: Stakeholder Survey -
- 90: ASTM MOU -
- 91: High-Level Architecture -
- 92: TF Revision -
- 93: V&V & IHE -
- 94: Managing Public Comments -
- 95: Clarification of HL7 copyright issues -
4 IHE International
5 Fall F2F
6 Profile Update Detail
- Domain F2F Meetings in Phoenix:
- - Todd presented to PCC who were interested in PCD’s history and future. Keith Boone led discussion of PCD profiles applied to labor and delivery.
- FDA Workshop:
- - Ken summarized: The FDA committed to addressing some of the regulatory issues, as did a representative from Germany. PCD needs to be engaged, starting now, and not wait for an invitation. Enterprise integration use cases must be part of this effort.
- - Todd suggested asking when meeting notes will be posted and when follow up activity will take place.
- Ken to send email to the FDA in follow up.
8 Showcase and Connectathon
- GE EMR needs to be tested with all systems feeding the system.
- We will have docent scripts next week, docents to prep and we’ll schedule docent training webinars.
- Manny to post results of survey of Connectathon experience
The next meeting will be Febnuary 9, 2010 PCD Cochairs 2010-02-09 Webex
<For Decision Meetings, add review line here when minutes are approved; e.g., "(Reviewed & approved by PCD RTM Vent TG 2008-04-16)">