PCD Cochairs 2009-09-08 Webex

From IHE Wiki
Revision as of 13:31, 17 May 2010 by Smaxwell (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

Patient Care Device Cochairs Weekly Meeting

Date: Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Time: 3:00 pm, Eastern Time

Duration: 60 Minutes

Proposed Agenda

Establishing section - this was copied without updating from last meeting

1. Review & Approve Agenda
2. Review previous Discussion Summary from 2009.09.01
3. Fall F2F high level schedule
- Connectathon and Showcase - Connectathon included? See below.
4. Ballot updates
- MEM awaiting Lisa and Chris Carr
- IDCO CP new ballot
- FTP remains to be updated
5. Profile and CP Updates:
- IDCO Profile status
- MEM-RTLS breakout
- Other work items
6. PCD Strategic Plan (f/u to Tcons)
7. AAMI Conference 2010
- Update
- Recruiting - webinars?
8. Call for Brief Profile Proposals
- Consider a PC meeting(s) in advance of the F2F
- Press Releases and Lisa's publicity - other contacts?
9. Recruiting, Other
- Leah Lough (AAMI) recommended by Paul re AAMI and connectivity
- Continua members with regulated devices
- See also Continua item, below
10. ITI Call for Proposals
11. Connectathon Update
- Continua PCD-01 testing at Connectathon (our responsibility?) and collaboration at Showcase
o Availability of Continua's requirements for certification to non-members
12. Showcase Update
13. Funding Status update
- Letter to ACCE
- Proposal from Jennifer
- Other opportunities / updates
14. Continua-IHE PCD WAN SDE#2 Meeting Update
- IHE Support for HL7 v2 ER messages using WS*
15. HITSP ARRA/HITECH Status Update
16. IHE International
- Incorporation Status
- IP Management Process
- Draft Disclosure Process
- Draft Disclosure Form
16. IHE PCD - Asia
- IHE-J PCD Support
- [| IHE Asia-Oceania 2010 Connectathon / Showcase]
17. Action Items
18. Additional Business
- Connectivity Meeting Sept.

Attachments / Materials

updated with discussion of September 1, 2009, PCD Cochairs 2009-09-01 Webex

See PCD Cochair Action Items page.

Significant changes, other than dates, will be in bold.

Meeting Summary

Participants

Cochairs: Todd Cooper, Ken Fuchs, Steve Merritt, John Rhoads,
Meeting Chaired by: Todd
Guest: Paul Schluter
Technical Project Manager: Manny Furst

Discussion

Item Topic Discussion
1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Chair
Status/Discussion:
Todd listed the priorities for today’s meeting: F2F preparation, TF update, Optionality

Decisions/Issues:

Accepted

Action(s):

2 Review Meeting Summary
- Chair
Status/Discussion:
No changes were requested for Sept. 1.

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

3 Action Items Review
- Chair
Status/Discussion:
  • 55: Showcase Vendor Display Policy -
  • 61: Stakeholder survey -
  • 74: Clinician recruitment -
  • 77: HITSP RMON -
  • 78: Continua - Paul indicated that there has been good follow up, with details developed on use of RTM. The issues should be resolved in time for the Atlanta meeting. There may be some PCP issues remaining.
  • 82: CIMIT -
  • 83: Funding Possibilities -
  • 87: Recruiting Vendors -
  • 88: Cycle 4 -
  • 89: Stakeholder Survey -
  • 90: ASTM MOU -
  • 91: High-Level Architecture -
  • 92: TF Revision -
  • 93: V&V & IHE -

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

4 IHE International
- All
Status/Discussion:
  • IP Management Process: Todd reviewed last week’s IHE meeting; a second meeting is scheduled to complete preparation for the Board’s actions. A single slide, a reminder will be shown at each meeting. The detailed discussion of IP will be provided several times a year, at major events (e.g., F2F).

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

5 Fall F2F
- Manny
Status/Discussion:
  • Agenda review produced these changes:
- Mon. afternoon, move brief profile proposals to after lunch. Korea last.
- TF discussion Tues morning
- Ask Lisa and John Donnelly to join Tues afternoon for Showcase development.
- Thur morning breakouts
- Fri morning continuation of Thurs – add
- Cycle 5 test tooling instead


Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

6 Profile Update Detail
- Todd
Status/Discussion:
  • ITI Profile Proposals: due the 25th. Will be on the agenda at tomorrow's TC meeting.

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

7 Announcements
- All
Status/Discussion:
  • John Rhoads was thanked the AAMI article he wrote during his vacation.
  • Showcase: Discussion included IDCO possibilities. Todd noted that John Donnelly and Lisa would like a strong HITSP emphasis.
  • Drs Lee, Masaki and Kwak will be at the F2F.

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

9 Next Meetings
- Chair
Status/Discussion:

Decisions/Issues:

  • For the Wednesday Committee meetings:
- Sept. 16 TC
- Sept. 23 PC largely the Brief Profile Proposals
- Sept 30 joint PC, TC re standards meetings the previous week.

Action(s):

Next Meeting

The next meeting will be September 15, 2009 PCD Cochairs 2009-09-15 Webex

<For Decision Meetings, add review line here when minutes are approved; e.g., "(Reviewed & approved by PCD RTM Vent TG 2008-04-16)">


PCD Home