PCD Cochairs 2009-08-18 Webex

From IHE Wiki
Revision as of 13:26, 17 May 2010 by Smaxwell (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

Patient Care Device Cochairs Weekly Meeting

Date: Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Time: 3:00 pm, Eastern Time

Duration: 60 Minutes

Proposed Agenda

1. Review & Approve Agenda
2. Review previous Discussion Summary from 2009.08.11
3. Fall F2F high level schedule
4. Ballot updates
- Cochair approval of Lisa's editing required for posting
5. AAMI Conference 2010
- Update
- Recruiting - webinars?
6. PCD Strategic Plan (f/u to Tcons)
7. Profile and CP Updates:
- IDCO Profile status
- MEM-RTLS breakout
- Other work items
8. Call for Brief Profile Proposals
- Consider a PC meeting(s) in advance of the F2F
9. Meeting Schedule this week and next - cancellations
10. IHE PCD - Asia
- IHE-J PCD Support
- [| IHE Asia-Oceania 2010 Connectathon / Showcase]
11. Connectathon Update
12. Showcase Update
13. Funding Status update
- Letter to ACCE
- Proposal from Jennifer
- Other opportunities / updates
14. Continua-IHE PCD WAN SDE#2 Meeting Update
- IHE Support for HL7 v2 ER messages using WS*
15. HITSP ARRA/HITECH Status Update
16. IHE International
- Incorporation Status
- IP Management Process
- Draft Disclosure Process
- Draft Disclosure Form
16. Action Items
17. Additional Business
- Recruiting
- Connectivity Meeting Sept.

Attachments / Materials

See PCD Cochair Action Items page.

Significant changes, other than dates, will be in bold.

Meeting Summary

Participants

Cochairs: Todd Cooper, Ken Fuchs, John Rhoads
Meeting Chaired by: Todd
Guest: Paul Schluter
Technical Project Manager: Manny Furst

Discussion

Item Topic Discussion
1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Chair
Status/Discussion:

Decisions/Issues:

Accepted summary of Aug. 11

Action(s):

2 Review Meeting Summaries
- Chair
Status/Discussion:
No changes were requested.

Decisions/Issues: Action(s):

3 Action Items Review
- Chair
Status/Discussion:

Only changes/updates are shown

  • 55: Showcase Vendor Display Policy -
  • 61: Stakeholder survey -
  • 74: Clinician recruitment -
  • 77: HITSP RMON -
  • 78: Continua - Ken noted a meeting tomorrow with Lee Suprenant regarding Randy Carroll’s mapping document that requires addressing hierarchy, cardinality, nomenclature, etc. Paul noted that the issues they have are very close to the issues PCD is facing. He noted that Continua has deeper protocols than PCD at this time.
  • 82: CIMIT -
  • 83: Funding Possibilities - Todd will send a letter to ACCE for the grant funds. Todd will ask Celina for the budget figure and last year’s for comparison that Lisa promised.
  • 87: Recruiting Vendors - Todd noted that the cochairs are on the hook for the AAMI article.
  • 88: Cycle 4 - Ken will review Lisa's editing of the IDCO TI version
  • 89: Stakeholder Survey -
  • 90: ASTM MOU -
  • 91: High-Level Architecture -
  • 92: TF Revision -
  • 93: V&V & IHE -
  • 94: Cycle 5 - Domain Coordinating Committee asked which profiles would be addressed in 2010-11; the Brief Profile Proposals will be reviewed at the F2F. PCD needs to determine what the calendar should be for the Detailed and Brief Proposals. Ken will take this question to Lisa. Manny to solicit Brief Profile Proposals and refer to existing proposals that haven't been addressed. Manny to check F2F commitments – for example ID binding at point of care – Khalid offered to provide this proposal.

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

4 IHE International
- All
Status/Discussion:
  • Ken reported that Draeger received a letter indicating possible patent infringement on alarm communication to pagers.

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

5 Fall F2F
- Manny
Status/Discussion:
  • The preliminary agenda is available on the Wiki page for the meeting.

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

6 Profile Update Detail
- Todd
Status/Discussion:

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

7 Announcements
- All
Status/Discussion:
  • AAMI HIMSS sponsored session – we now wait for Chris Dinegar to respond to the proposal.

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

8 Connectathon and Showcase
- <lead>
Status/Discussion:
  • Manny to send email to IDCO re joining our meetings and attend one of their meetings. Note that John, Lisa want PCD to define the Showcase in broad terms, need to know if they hace EMR vendor, who will participate, how they and their marketing

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

9 xyz
- <lead>
Status/Discussion:
  • ...

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

n Next Meeting
- Chair
Status/Discussion:

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

Next Meeting

The next meeting will be August 25, 2009 PCD Cochairs 2009-08-25 Webex

<For Decision Meetings, add review line here when minutes are approved; e.g., "(Reviewed & approved by PCD RTM Vent TG 2008-04-16)">


PCD Home