Difference between revisions of "PCD Cochairs 2009-08-18 Webex"
m (→Discussion: correction)
|Line 195:||Line 195:|
[[Patient Care Device | PCD Home]]
[[Patient Care Device | PCD Home]]
[[Category:PCD Meeting ]]
Latest revision as of 14:26, 17 May 2010
Patient Care Device Cochairs Weekly Meeting
Date: Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Time: 3:00 pm, Eastern Time
Duration: 60 Minutes
- 1. Review & Approve Agenda
- 2. Review previous Discussion Summary from 2009.08.11
- 3. Fall F2F high level schedule
- 4. Ballot updates
- - Cochair approval of Lisa's editing required for posting
- 5. AAMI Conference 2010
- - Update
- - Recruiting - webinars?
- 6. PCD Strategic Plan (f/u to Tcons)
- 7. Profile and CP Updates:
- - IDCO Profile status
- - MEM-RTLS breakout
- - Other work items
- 8. Call for Brief Profile Proposals
- - Consider a PC meeting(s) in advance of the F2F
- 9. Meeting Schedule this week and next - cancellations
- 10. IHE PCD - Asia
- - IHE-J PCD Support
- - [| IHE Asia-Oceania 2010 Connectathon / Showcase]
- 11. Connectathon Update
- 12. Showcase Update
- 13. Funding Status update
- - Letter to ACCE
- - Proposal from Jennifer
- - Other opportunities / updates
- 14. Continua-IHE PCD WAN SDE#2 Meeting Update
- - IHE Support for HL7 v2 ER messages using WS*
- 15. HITSP ARRA/HITECH Status Update
- 16. IHE International
- 16. Action Items
- 17. Additional Business
- - Recruiting
- - Connectivity Meeting Sept.
Attachments / Materials
See PCD Cochair Action Items page.
Significant changes, other than dates, will be in bold.
- Cochairs: Todd Cooper, Ken Fuchs, John Rhoads
- Meeting Chaired by: Todd
- Guest: Paul Schluter
- Technical Project Manager: Manny Furst
Item Topic Discussion 1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Accepted summary of Aug. 11
2 Review Meeting Summaries
- No changes were requested.
3 Action Items Review
Only changes/updates are shown
- 55: Showcase Vendor Display Policy -
- 61: Stakeholder survey -
- 74: Clinician recruitment -
- 77: HITSP RMON -
- 78: Continua - Ken noted a meeting tomorrow with Lee Suprenant regarding Randy Carroll’s mapping document that requires addressing hierarchy, cardinality, nomenclature, etc. Paul noted that the issues they have are very close to the issues PCD is facing. He noted that Continua has deeper protocols than PCD at this time.
- 82: CIMIT -
- 83: Funding Possibilities - Todd will send a letter to ACCE for the grant funds. Todd will ask Celina for the budget figure and last year’s for comparison that Lisa promised.
- 87: Recruiting Vendors - Todd noted that the cochairs are on the hook for the AAMI article.
- 88: Cycle 4 - Ken will review Lisa's editing of the IDCO TI version
- 89: Stakeholder Survey -
- 90: ASTM MOU -
- 91: High-Level Architecture -
- 92: TF Revision -
- 93: V&V & IHE -
- 94: Cycle 5 - Domain Coordinating Committee asked which profiles would be addressed in 2010-11; the Brief Profile Proposals will be reviewed at the F2F. PCD needs to determine what the calendar should be for the Detailed and Brief Proposals. Ken will take this question to Lisa. Manny to solicit Brief Profile Proposals and refer to existing proposals that haven't been addressed. Manny to check F2F commitments – for example ID binding at point of care – Khalid offered to provide this proposal.
4 IHE International
- Ken reported that Draeger received a letter indicating possible patent infringement on alarm communication to pagers.
5 Fall F2F
- The preliminary agenda is available on the Wiki page for the meeting.
6 Profile Update Detail
- AAMI HIMSS sponsored session – we now wait for Chris Dinegar to respond to the proposal.
8 Connectathon and Showcase
- Manny to send email to IDCO re joining our meetings and attend one of their meetings. Note that John, Lisa want PCD to define the Showcase in broad terms, need to know if they hace EMR vendor, who will participate, how they and their marketing
n Next Meeting
The next meeting will be August 25, 2009 PCD Cochairs 2009-08-25 Webex
<For Decision Meetings, add review line here when minutes are approved; e.g., "(Reviewed & approved by PCD RTM Vent TG 2008-04-16)">