Difference between revisions of "PCD Cochairs 2009-02-10 Webex"

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
m (Discussion: begin update of Action Items)
m (Discussion: clarify)
Line 191: Line 191:
 
| '''Review Meeting Summaries''' <br>- Chair
 
| '''Review Meeting Summaries''' <br>- Chair
 
| '''Status/Discussion:'''
 
| '''Status/Discussion:'''
: No comments were received about meeting summary.
+
: '''Placeholder'''No comments were received about meeting summary.
 
'''Decisions/Issues:'''
 
'''Decisions/Issues:'''
 
'''Action(s):'''
 
'''Action(s):'''

Revision as of 23:08, 3 February 2009

Patient Care Device Cochairs Weekly Meeting

Date: Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Time: 3:00 pm, Eastern Time

Duration: 60 Minutes

Proposed Agenda

Please add your suggestions placeholder from Jan. 26

Review Discussion Summary last meeting Jan. 20, 2009, PCD Cochairs 2009-01-20 Webex
Planning for 2009-2010 budget
- Grants - Status update from discussions with HIMSS
- Other opportunities
Cycle 4 Proposals Update PCD Proposals 2009-2010
Spring F2F Planning
HITSP Engagement Update
- RMON Resolution
- CDC Use Case Assessment
Review PCD Governance Wiki
- votes, time from announcement until vote closes, implementation date
- comments received from Didi (see below)
PCD PC & TC Roster Pages
IHE International (IP, quorum, elections)
- IHE Australia update
- IEEE MoU
- IHE International: Incorporation Status
- How best address incompatibility of interoperable systems that may affect patient care
Update on Connectathon / Showcase Activities
- Showcase management: Didi's comments (see below)
- Identifying real systems
- Issues Bikram raised (non-IHE systems, multiple vents, Cerner coordination)- how best to respond, guide developments
HIMSS session at AAMI - Ray, Todd, Manny and anyone else who would like to participate
Action Items
IHE Marketing
PCD Wikis
Next meeting - Proposed Agenda
Other

Attachments / Materials

placeholder from Jan. 26

Discussion Summary of earlier meetings Jan. 20, 2009, PCD Cochairs 2009-01-20 Webex

Action Items Brought Forward

Number Action Owner Participants Due Date Status Comments
55 Showcase vendor display policy Steve Merritt Ray, Elliot January 27, 2009 OPEN Will include in draft Domain Governance document. Issues may exist with third party devices brought by Cerner and Capsule this year. Waiting for Chris Carr, Didi to provide direction on bi-directional distributed demo. Todd’s draft will be the basis for Steve’s efforts. Steve will draft something addressing this and the related action items. Todd will resend his draft.Also see #57.
57 Develop PCD governance document. Ken Cochairs January 27, 2009 OPEN Supplements the IHE governance document (e.g., quorum and non-quorum meetings). See #63 also. Ken developed a draft and Didi and Lisa will be asked again to review it. It will then go to a PC and TC vote.
61 Analyze, publish results of stakeholder survey Ray January 27, 2009 OPEN Ray is talking with WG4 in the HIMSS/AAMI/ACCE CE-IT Community, and possibly in BI&T.
63 IHE Governance: IP, participation in F2F, etc. Ray Cochairs January 27, 2009 OPEN Didi addressed some of the questions at the F2F. Add Quorum issues to Ray's discussion IP with Didi. Ray will incorporate in Governance and submit to IHE. Also see #57.
70 IEEE MOU Todd Elliot January 27, 2009 OPEN The IEEE/IHE MOU is close to completion. It will permit appropriate use of IEEE materials.
74 Clinical Recruitment Steve Cochairs and PC January 27, 2009 OPEN
  • (Zambuto) Review IHE membership to identify recruitment opportunities.
  • (All) Identify invitation opportunities for participation in the October F2F.
  • (Cooper)Update profiles wiki page so as to capture the attention of clinical reviewers.
  • (Zambuto) Ask Mario Castenada re. KP participants (perhaps also Michael Robkin)
  • (Cooper) To contact Rick Schrenker re. profile proposal review.
  • Manny will talk with Cristal Anderson about possibilities. He asked for emails with suggestions.
77 Monitor HITSP development of RMON and coordinate a demonstration with HITSP. Todd Paul January 27, 2009 OPEN Todd has not heard back from Joyce about how best to proceed. Paul said Continua is working on requirements documents, and anticipates that January will see progress.
78 Foster collaboration with Continua and monitor developments. Coordinate with Didi, Joyce. Todd Paul January 27, 2009 OPEN Paul will act as a point of contact to foster communication between PCD and Continua. Coordinate with Didi.
82 PCD to develop MOU with CIMIT Ray Ken January 27, 2009 OPEN Defer interest in year ‘round lab. Develop an MOU intended to enable coordinating profiles, similar to the Continua document. Ken will open discussion with Julian re the MOU.
83 Funding Possibilities Cochairs January 27, 2009 OPEN Discuss potential opportunities, focus of proposal(s). DPI, RTM are the highest priorities and most appropriate for foundation funding. Refer to notes of Dec. 23, 2008, PCD Cochairs 2008-12-23 Webex for more information.


Meeting Summary

Participants

placeholder

Cochairs: Todd Cooper, Ken Fuchs,Steve Merritt, John Rhoads
Sponsor: Ray Zambuto
Guest:
Technical Project Manager: Manny Furst

Discussion

Item Topic Discussion
1 Introductions & Agenda Review
- Chair
Status/Discussion:

Decisions/Issues: Action(s):

2 Review Meeting Summaries
- Chair
Status/Discussion:
PlaceholderNo comments were received about meeting summary.

Decisions/Issues: Action(s):

3 Action Items Review
- Chair
Status/Discussion:
  • 55: Showcase Vendor Display Policy -
  • 57: PCD governance document -
  • 61: Stakeholder survey -
  • 70: IEEE MOU -
  • 74: Clinician recruitment -
  • 77: HITSP RMON -
  • 78: Continua -
  • 82: CIMIT -
  • 83: Funding Possibilities -
  • 84: AAMI meeting -
  • 85: F2F May 4-8 -


Decisions/Issues:

  • Deferred

Action(s):

4 Funding Possibilities
- All
Status/Discussion:


Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

5 Connectathon and Showcase
- Manny
Status/Discussion:

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

6 Profile Update
- Todd
Status/Discussion:

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

7 xyz
- <lead>
Status/Discussion:
  • ...

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

8 xyz
- <lead>
Status/Discussion:
  • ...

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

9 xyz
- <lead>
Status/Discussion:
  • ...

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

n Next Meeting
- Chair
Status/Discussion:

Decisions/Issues:

Action(s):

Next Meeting

The next meeting will be February 17, 2009 PCD Cochairs 2009-02-17 Webex

<For Decision Meetings, add review line here when minutes are approved; e.g., "(Reviewed & approved by PCD RTM Vent TG 2008-04-16)">


PCD Home