Difference between revisions of "PCD Cochairs 2008-08-14 Webex"

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
(Establish page as a template for future use)
 
m
 
(2 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
 
Patient Care Device Cochairs Weekly Meeting
 
Patient Care Device Cochairs Weekly Meeting
  
Date: Thursday, August 14, 2008  
+
Date: Initially scheduled for Thursday, August 14, 2008 NOTE: meeting was held at noon, EDT on August 13 instead.
  
Time: 3:00 pm, Eastern Daylight Time (GMT -00:00, New York)>
+
Please see http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=PCD_Cochairs_2008-08-13_Webex for the minutes of August 13, 2008.
  
Duration: 60 Minutes
 
 
== Proposed Agenda ==
 
'''PLACEHOLDER'''
 
 
: Minutes – July ___ and _____________
 
: Action Items
 
: Recruiting
 
: IHE International (IP, quorum, elections)
 
:
 
: Other
 
 
 
== Attachments / Materials ==
 
'''PLACEHOLDER'''
 
 
: ''Minutes of earlier meetings'' http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=PCD_Cochairs_2008-07-24_Webex
 
 
'''PLACEHOLDER'''
 
 
'' Action Items Brought Forward ''
 
 
:{|border="2"
 
|-
 
! width="5%"  align="center" |Number
 
! width="20%"  align="left"  |Action
 
! width="15%"  align="left"  |Owner
 
! width="15%"  align="left"  |Participants
 
! width="10%"  align="left"  |Due Date
 
! width="10%"  align="left"  |Status
 
!              align="left"  |Comments
 
 
|-
 
| align="center" | 26
 
| '''<Action Item>''' | Open discussions on unifying efforts for device interoperability - facility for year 'round lab
 
| '''<Owner>:'''  | Ray
 
| '''<Participants>''' | Ken
 
| '''<Due Date>'''  | 7/31/08
 
| '''<Status>''' | OPEN
 
| '''<Comments>:'''  | Julian waiting for PCD to describe what we need; PCD waiting for proposal. This needs to be resolved. Todd and/or Ken will talk with Julian next week or early May.
 
 
|-
 
| align="center" | 38
 
| '''<Action Item>''' | Purchasing Guide for PCD Users
 
| '''<Owner>:'''  | Elliot
 
| '''<Participants>'' |
 
| '''<Due Date>'''  | 8/14/08
 
| '''<Status>''' | OPEN
 
| '''<Comments>:'''  |
 
 
|-
 
| align="center" | 55
 
| '''<Action Item>''' | Showcase vendor display policy
 
| '''<Owner>:'''  | Todd
 
| '''<Participants>''' | Ray, Elliot
 
| '''<Due Date>'''  | 7/17/08
 
| '''<Status>''' | OPEN
 
| '''<Comments>:'''  | Will include in draft Domain Governance document.
 
 
 
|-
 
| align="center" | 57
 
| '''<Action Item>''' | Develop PCD governance document.
 
| '''<Owner>:'''  | Ray
 
| '''<Participants>''' | Cochairs
 
| '''<Due Date>'''  | 8/14/08
 
| '''<Status>''' | OPEN
 
| '''<Comments>:'''  | Supplements the IHE governance document (e.g., quorum and non-quorum meetings). Depends upon Ray's discussion with Didi, see #63, 64.
 
 
|-
 
| align="center" | 61
 
| '''<Action Item>''' | Analyze, publish results of survey
 
| '''<Owner>:'''  | Ray
 
| '''<Participants>''' |
 
| '''<Due Date>'''  | 8/7/08
 
| '''<Status>''' | OPEN
 
| '''<Comments>:'''  | Survey still open.
 
 
|-
 
| align="center" | 62
 
| '''<Action Item>''' | Add Governance page to IHE PCD Wiki
 
| '''<Owner>:'''  | Todd
 
| '''<Participants>''' |
 
| '''<Due Date>'''  | 8/21/08
 
| '''<Status>''' | OPEN
 
| '''<Comments>:'''  | See #57, ITI as an exemplar
 
 
|-
 
| align="center" | 63
 
| '''<Action Item>''' | IHE Governance: IP, participation in F2F, etc.
 
| '''<Owner>:'''  | Cochairs
 
| '''<Participants>''' |
 
| '''<Due Date>'''  | 7/10/08
 
| '''<Status>''' | OPEN
 
| '''<Comments>:'''  | Add Quorum issues to Ray's discussion IP with Didi. Also see #64.
 
 
|-
 
| align="center" | 64
 
| '''<Action Item>''' | IP and patent issues - risks to IHE
 
| '''<Owner>:'''  | Todd
 
| '''<Participants>''' |
 
| '''<Due Date>'''  | 9/1/08
 
| '''<Status>''' | OPEN
 
| '''<Comments>:'''  | What if WG on a Profile runs into an IP or patent issue?
 
 
|-
 
| align="center" | 65
 
| '''<Action Item>''' | IHE and Continua
 
| '''<Owner>:'''  |
 
| '''<Participants>''' | Cochairs
 
| '''<Due Date>'''  | 6/5/08
 
| '''<Status>''' | OPEN
 
| '''<Comments>:'''  | Initial MOU exchanged.
 
 
|-
 
| align="center" | 66
 
| '''<Action Item>''' | Recruit clinicians; develop novel ways, attend to their priorities and schedules
 
| '''<Owner>:'''  | Cochairs
 
| '''<Participants>''' |
 
| '''<Due Date>'''  | Ongoing
 
| '''<Status>''' | OPEN
 
| '''<Comments>:'''  |
 
 
|-
 
| align="center" | 68
 
| '''<Action Item>''' | IHE Board - Manny as alternate
 
| '''<Owner>:'''  | Ray
 
| '''<Participants>''' | Manny
 
| '''<Due Date>'''  |
 
| '''<Status>''' | OPEN
 
| '''<Comments>:'''  | Manny to ask Didi if this is acceptable since he is secretariat
 
 
|-
 
| align="center" | 69
 
| '''<Action Item>''' | HITSP Remote Monitoring Public Comment Period 
 
| '''<Owner>:'''  | Todd
 
| '''<Participants>''' | Small number of volunteers from PCD TC.
 
| '''<Due Date>'''  | 7/10/08
 
| '''<Status>''' | OPEN
 
| '''<Comments>:'''  | Manny to survey interested members to set two meetings.
 
 
|-
 
| align="center" | 70
 
| '''<Action Item>''' | IEEE MOU
 
| '''<Owner>:'''  | Ray
 
| '''<Participants>''' |
 
| '''<Due Date>'''  | /08
 
| '''<Status>''' | OPEN
 
| '''<Comments>:'''  | Concern on two issues: use of IEEE intellectual property, need to establish mechanism to continue and maintain the RTM effort.
 
 
|-
 
| align="center" | 71
 
| '''<Action Item>''' | October F2F
 
| '''<Owner>:'''  | Cochairs
 
| '''<Participants>''' | Manny
 
| '''<Due Date>'''  | /08
 
| '''<Status>''' | OPEN
 
| '''<Comments>:'''  | Need to provide hotel and other logistical information. Manny to obtain information from Darlene at TIM.
 
 
|-
 
| align="center" | 72
 
| '''<Action Item>''' | Google Groups - can PC, TC roll up to a third? LaVerne to post all PCD Google Groups to IHE table.
 
| '''<Owner>:'''  | Manny
 
| '''<Participants>''' |
 
| '''<Due Date>'''  | 7/10/08
 
| '''<Status>''' | OPEN
 
| '''<Comments>:'''  | 
 
 
 
|}
 
 
 
 
== Minutes ==
 
 
 
 
 
=== Participants ===
 
 
:
 
 
=== Discussion ===
 
: ''<Adjust table rows per meeting needs>''
 
:{|border="2"
 
|-
 
! width="5%"  align="center" |Item
 
! width="25%"  align="left"  |Topic
 
!              align="left"  |Discussion
 
|-
 
| align="center" | 1
 
| '''Introductions & Agenda Review''' <br>- Chair
 
| '''Status/Discussion:'''
 
'''Decisions/Issues:'''
 
 
'''Action(s):'''
 
|-
 
| align="center" | 2
 
| '''Approval of Minutes''' <br>- Chair
 
| '''Status/Discussion:'''
 
'''Decisions/Issues:'''
 
 
'''Action(s):'''
 
|-
 
| align="center" | 3
 
| '''Action Items Review''' <br>- Chair
 
| '''Status/Discussion:'''
 
:* ...
 
'''Decisions/Issues:'''
 
:*
 
 
'''Action(s):'''
 
:*
 
|-
 
| align="center" | 4
 
| '''xyz''' <br>- <lead>
 
| '''Status/Discussion:'''
 
:* ...
 
'''Decisions/Issues:'''
 
:*
 
 
'''Action(s):'''
 
:*
 
 
|-
 
| align="center" | 5
 
| '''xyz''' <br>- <lead>
 
| '''Status/Discussion:'''
 
:* ...
 
'''Decisions/Issues:'''
 
:*
 
 
'''Action(s):'''
 
:*
 
 
|-
 
| align="center" | 6
 
| '''xyz''' <br>- <lead>
 
| '''Status/Discussion:'''
 
:* ...
 
'''Decisions/Issues:'''
 
:*
 
 
'''Action(s):'''
 
:*
 
 
|-
 
| align="center" | 7
 
| '''xyz''' <br>- <lead>
 
| '''Status/Discussion:'''
 
:* ...
 
'''Decisions/Issues:'''
 
:*
 
 
'''Action(s):'''
 
:*
 
 
|-
 
| align="center" | 8
 
| '''xyz''' <br>- <lead>
 
| '''Status/Discussion:'''
 
:* ...
 
'''Decisions/Issues:'''
 
:*
 
 
'''Action(s):'''
 
:*
 
 
|-
 
| align="center" | 9
 
| '''xyz''' <br>- <lead>
 
| '''Status/Discussion:'''
 
:* ...
 
'''Decisions/Issues:'''
 
:*
 
 
'''Action(s):'''
 
:*
 
 
|-
 
| align="center" | n
 
| '''Next Meeting''' <br>- Chair
 
| '''Status/Discussion:'''
 
'''Decisions/Issues:'''
 
 
'''Action(s):'''
 
|}
 
 
 
=== Next Meeting ===
 
''<Add link to next meeting page here; or simply text date+time+type if a page doesn't exist>''
 
 
 
''<Add review line here when minutes are approved; e.g., "(Reviewed & approved by PCD RTM Vent TG 2008-04-16)">''
 
  
  
 
[[Patient Care Device | PCD Home]]
 
[[Patient Care Device | PCD Home]]
[[Category:PCD Meeting]]
+
[[Category:PCD Meeting Archive]]

Latest revision as of 11:31, 24 January 2009

Patient Care Device Cochairs Weekly Meeting

Date: Initially scheduled for Thursday, August 14, 2008 NOTE: meeting was held at noon, EDT on August 13 instead.

Please see http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=PCD_Cochairs_2008-08-13_Webex for the minutes of August 13, 2008.


PCD Home