Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a community managed page of various known Open-Source implementations of IHE Profiles. The listing here is not an endorsement by IHE, nor does listing here guarantee that the open-source project has implemented anything correctly. The listing is intended to aid readers with finding potential open-source projects that have IHE implementations.
- https://project-husky.github.io/ The husky project (a synonym for health usability key) is intended to be the key to unlock the door to IHE XDS.b Affinity Domains, which are the foundation of many infrastructures to exchange healthcare information (like the Swiss EPR and ELGA in Austria).
- ATNA support for converting DICOM AuditMessage into FHIR AuditEvent https://github.com/upmc-enterprises/ATNA2FHIR
- OpenHIE https://ohie.org/
- OpenEMPI https://www.openempi.org/
- OpenMRS https://openmrs.org/
- iSantePlus = https://github.com/IsantePlus
- NextGen Open-Source Connect - https://github.com/nextgenhealthcare/connect
- HIEOS is an open source implementation of Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise (IHE) Cross Enterprise Document Sharing (XDS.b) and Cross Community Access (XCA) integration profiles. - https://www.medfloss.org/node/545