October 01 & 08, 2008 - QRPH Planning prior to Face-to-Face meeting
1) Domain Milestones
2) Call for nomination - QRPH Planning Committee second co-chair
3) Discussion of the new proposals forwarded to ITI Planning - infrastructure needed for QRPH
- Pseudonimysation White Paper - to be coordinated with the two other German profile proposals present on the ftp site concerning the same subject
3) Call for new profiles QRPH for the next cycle
4) Domain Roadmap
5) Action items before the next call
Persons Present October 01, 2008:
- Ana ESTELRICH (GIP-DMP)
- Floyd EISENBERG (SIEMENS MEDICAL)
- Jason COLQUITT (GREENWAY MEDICAL)
- Vassil PEYTCHEV (EPIC)
- John Moerhke (GE MEDICAL)
- Didi DAVIS (HIMSS)
- Chris CARR (RSNA)
- Gary WALKER (CDISC)
- Penelope SOLIS (AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION)
- Charles RICA (GIP-DMP)
- LaVerne PALMER (HIMSS)
- Joan McMILLEN (RSNA)
NOTE: List to be updated following the roll call to be forwarded by LaVerne.
1) The Domain Milestone Dates need to be changed by the technical committee co-chairs - the dates for publication of any items for public comment need to be changed not to coincide with other domains, so that the reviewers will have the time to read the profiles and not be submerged by the work.
2) A call for nomination for the second QRPH Planning Committee co-chair was put out. There is a potential candidate, waiting for approval from their organization.
3) Two proposals were submitted to the ITI Planning committee on behalf of the QRPH committee:
The profile and the white paper are to be voted by the ITI Planning Committee in Paris, Oct 16-17, 2008. Recorded presentations of this work is available on ITI Planning Committee 2008/09 Webinars.
Possible profiles for IHE QRPH domain were discussed. Following the work of the previous cycle, namely:
- 18 June 2008 Version 1.0 for Public Comment Whitepaper Perfomance Measure Data Element Structured for EHR Extraction
- Drug Safety Content Profile
the following areas were identified:
- Value Set Registry
- Value Set Content
- Quality Measure
- Care Management
- Chronic Disease Management
- Clinical Research
- Identifying patient role in clinical trial
- Parameter-based queries
- PNP (Perinatality, Neonatology and Pediatrics) Aggregated queries for Public Health
- Public Health in France requires certain data from PCP at 3 specific data in the child's early life.
- Proposal to follow
The committee needs to further discuss them and decide if they can be classfied as:
- white papers
- part of the roadmap and the orientations
Please take a look at the brief proposal template for new work on the ftp site at brief proposal template.