October 01 & 08, 2008 - QRPH Planning prior to Face-to-Face meeting
1) Domain Milestones
2) Call for nomination - QRPH Planning Committee second co-chair
3) Discussion of the new proposals forwarded to ITI Planning - infrastructure needed for QRPH
- Pseudonimysation White Paper - to be coordinated with the two other German profile proposals present on the ftp site concerning the same subject
3) Call for new profiles QRPH for the next cycle
4) Domain Roadmap
5) Action items before the next call
Persons Present October 01, 2008:
- Ana ESTELRICH (GIP-DMP)
- Floyd EISENBERG (SIEMENS MEDICAL)
- Jason COLQUITT (GREENWAY MEDICAL)
- Vassil PEYTCHEV (EPICS)
- John Moerhke (GE MEDICAL)
- Didi DAVIS (HIMSS)
- Chris CARR (RSNA)
- Gary WALKER (CDISC)
- Penelope SOLIS (AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION)
- Charles RICA (GIP-DMP)
- LaVerne PALMER (HIMSS)
- Joan McMILLEN
NOTE: List to be updated following the roll call to be forwarded by LaVerne.
1) The Domain Milestone Datesneed to be changed by the technical committee co-chairs so that the reviewers will have the time to read the profiles and not be submerged by the work.
2) A call for nomination for the second QRPH Planning Committee co-chair was put out. There is a potential candidate, waiting for approval from their organization.