ITI Technical Framework webpage Aug 2009 ihe.net format
THIS PAGE IS DEPRECATED AND SHOULD BE REMOVED
This page was provided as a model for the update of the ITI Technical Framework webpage on ihe.net
The highlighted text is text to update with the date of publication when the publication is done.
The underlined blue text is text to be replaced with a link to the approriate document.
NOTE: The actually Technical Framework page has many problems which have been reported. See ITI Technical Framework Page Problems for details.
IT Infrastructure Technical Framework
Comments and implementer feedback on all documents can be submitted to the online discussion forums at http://forums.rsna.org.
Current Technical Framework - Revision 6.0
Copyright © 2009: IHE
Final Text Version
- Vol. 1 (ITI TF-1): Integration Profiles
- Vol. 2a (ITI TF-2a): Transactions: ITI-1 through ITI-28
- Vol. 2b (ITI TF-2b): Transactions (cont'd): ITI-29 through ITI-50
- Vol. 2x (ITI TF-2x): Appendices
- Vol. 3 (ITI TF-3): Multiple transaction specifications and Content specifications
These volumes provide specification of the following profiles:
- Audit trail and Node Authentication (ATNA)
- Basic Patient Privacy Consents (BPPC)
- Consistent Time (CT)
- Cross-Enterprise Document Media Interchange (XDM)
- Cross-Enterprise Document Sharing (XDS.a) (Deprecated - will be removed in revision 7.0)
- Cross-Enterprise Document Sharing (XDS.b)
- Cross-Enterprise Sharing of Scanned Documents (XDS-SD)
- Cross-Enterprise User Assertion (XUA)
- Enterprise User Authentication (EUA)
- Patient Administration Management (PAM)
- Patient Demographics Query (PDQ)
- Patient Identifier Cross-Referencing (PIX)
- Patient Synchronized Applications (PSA)
- Personnel White Pages (PWP)
- Retrieve Information for Display (RID)
Brief descriptions of these profiles are available here
Change Proposal Incorporated in ITI-TF 6.0 Text
The links below provide access to full documentation of Change Proposals incorporated into the text of the ITI-TF:
Supplements for Trial Implementation
The IHE IT Infrastructure Technical Committee invites organizations to begin development work based on the following supplements to the IT Infrastructure Technical Framework for Trial Implementation. These trial implementation profiles will be tested at the IHE Connectathons in January and April 2010. Supplements extend the IHE ITI Technical Framework 6.0 for Trial Implementation.
- Asynchronous Web Services Exchange - Revised 2008-10-10
- Cross-Community Access (XCA) - Revised 2008-10-10 (Change Tracking version)
- Cross-Comunity Patient Discovery - Published Published 2009-XX-XX
- Cross-Enterprise Document Reliable Interchange (XDR) - Revised 2008-10-10 (Change Tracking version)
- Cross-Enterprise Document Sharing (XDS) Patient Identity Merge - Published 2007-08-18
- Document-based Referral Request (DRR) - Published 2008-08-22
- Document Digital Signature (DSG) - Revised 2008-10-10 (Change Tracking version)
- Document Metadata Subscription (DSUB) - Published 2009-XX-XX
- Multi-patient Queries - Published 2009-XX-XX
- Notification of Document Availability (NAV) - Revised 2008-10-10 (Change Tracking version)
- Patient Identifier Cross-Reference (PIX) and Patient Demographic Query (PDQ) HL7 v3 - Published 2007-08-18
- Pediatric Demographics Option - Published 2008-08-22
- Retrieve Form for Data Capture (RFD) - Revised 2009-XX-XX (Change Tracking version)
- Sharing Value Sets (SVS) - Published 2008-08-22
Support material is provided to help vendors implementing ITI profiles.
IT Infrastructure User Handbooks
User handbooks provide advice, examples and considerations for the use of IHE ITI profiles.
- Cookbook for the Security Section of IHE Profiles - Revised 2008-11-10
- HIE Security and Privacy through IHE - Revised 2008-08-22
- Template for XDS Affinity Domain Deployment Planning - Revised 2008-12-02</span>
IT Infrastructure White Papers
The IHE IT Infrastructure Technical Committee has published the following white papers. These white papers facilitate the use of existing IHE ITI profiles or scope the need for future profiles. White papers scope the need for future profiles.
- A Service Oriented Architecture 5SOA) View of IHE Profiles - Published 2009-XX-XX
- Access Control - Published 2009-XX-XX
- Cross Community Information Exchange including Federation of XDS Affinity Domains - Revised 2008-10-10
- Emergency Contact Information (ECON) - Published 2008-08-22
- Metadata versioning - Published 2008-10-10
These archived documents are available as previous versions or early thinking on the subjects addressed. They are not maintained but are made available to understand the history that led to the existing profile. Please refer to the current corresponding profiles for further details.
- Cross-Enterprise User Authentication White Paper
- Publish/Subscribe Infrastructure for XDS.b
- Vol. 1 (ITI TF-1): Integration Profiles Revision 5.0
- Vol. 2 (ITI TF-2): Transactions Revision 5.0
Comments on these documents can be submitted to the online discussion forums at http://forums.rsna.org.