ITI Technical Framework Page Problems
The following lists the concerns that have been collected with the ITI Technical Frameworks page.
Missing and outdated Documents
- Template for XDS Affinity Domain Deployment Planning links to the 2007 version, the 2008 version was released 8/25
- Committee version at IHE_ITI_White_Paper_XDS_Affinity_Domain_Template_TI_20080822_approved.doc no processed and PDF'd version available on the ftp site.
- Cross Community Information Exchange links to the 2006 version, 2008 version was released 9/25 (note below fixes needed to ftp version of this)
- Link fixed, document still needs fixing
- PIX/PDQ V3 - released 10/30
- Waiting for document
- Cookbook for security - released 9/25
- Need co-chairs to research where this document is
- No change tracked documents are available - requested in July
- Change tracked documents not available
- Metadata White Paper - released 9/25
- Link fixed
- Merge White Paper - release in 2007 and not updated, why was this removed!??
- Link fixed
Missing archive page
- The archive wiki page was also intended as a model to create an archive page on ihe.net holding links to the archived files. The link is pointing now to the wiki page which doesn't have actual links to the archived files since I don't know where those have been put by the sponsors.
- Fixed to include archive section in ITI section but missing the Cross-Enterprise User Authentication White Paper which the link was lost when the page was updated and the paper cannot be found to add to archive list.
- The list of profile under the link to the TF was intended to be links to the wiki pages presenting each profile (those pages written for ISO). See CT for an exemple on the mockup.
- Fixed for most of the links, waiting for official completion of profile descriptions for last few links to be added (Lynn & Karen)
- Cross Community should be Cross-Community (Supplements section and white paper section)
- Missing published/revised information for handbook section and some of white paper section. Every entry should have this information
Incorrect formatting of PDF
- Cross Community Information Exchange conversion introduced an error with a section reference. Fixed version is at IHE_ITI_TF_White_Paper_Cross_Community_2008-11-07.doc
- There are no page numbers in the header or footer in volume 1
- Both volumes do not have hyperlinked tables of contents. It makes it so much more easier to use the documents as quick reference if those are hyperlinked.
- Volume 2 is strangely sized, with the right and bottom margins being somewhere around 2 inches.
- The first page of the Table of Contents in volume 2 has no header/footer
Unclear what version is "official
I'd like to be confident that we have the most recent Word versions available on the ftp site, but for some it was confusing even what the official PDF version was and it didn't seem to match the file name of the Word version.
- In /TrialImplementationSupplements/PublishedVersions/ I assumed I would find the final Word and PDF versions for all supplements and white papers published. For some there seemed to be some confusion, namely:
- ftp site has IHE_ITI_TF_Supplement_Async_WS_Exchange_TI_2008-10-10.pdf and download is IHE_ITI_TF_Supplement_Async_WS_Exchange_TI_2008-10-10-3.pdf.
- ftp site has IHE_ITI_TF_Supplement_Cross_Enterprise_Document_Sharing_XDS.b_TI_2008-10-10.pdf download has XDS-b instead of XDS.b.
- ftp site has IHE_ITI_TF_Supplement_Pediatric_Demographics_TI_2008-08-22.pdf and download is IHE_ITI_TF_Supplement_Pediatric_Demographics_TI_2008-08-22-2.pdf
- ftp site has IHE_ITI_Whitepaper_XDS-b_pub_sub_2008_08_22.pdf and download is IHE_ITI_Whitepaper_XDS-b_pub_sub_2008_08_22-2.pdf
- published version is IHE_ITI_Whitepaper_Security_and_Privacy_of_HIE_2008-08-22-2.pdf but word version is IHE_ITI_Whitepaper_Security_and_Privacy_of_HIE_2008-08-22.pdf
- In ftp://ftp.ihe.net/IT_Infrastructure/TF_Maintenance-2007-2008/TF/FinalPublishedVersion/ should contain the officially published Vol. 1&2, but seem to have different file names than the downloaded ones.
- Vol. 1 IHE_ITI_TF_5.0_Vol1_FT_2008-10-10.pdf from ftp site, download is IHE_ITI_TF_5-0_Vol1_FT_2008-10-10-2.pdf
- Vol. 2 IHE_ITI_TF_5.0_Vol2_FT_2008-10-10.doc from ftp site, download is IHE_ITI_TF_5-0_Vol2_FT_2008-10-10.pdf - is this a typo? Should be 5.0 I think.