ITI Technical Framework Page Problems
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 10:42, 7 November 2008 by Witting (New page: The following lists the concerns that have been collected with the [http://www.ihe.net/Technical_Framework/index.cfm#IT ITI Technical Frameworks page]. == Missing Documents == * PIX/PDQ ...)
The following lists the concerns that have been collected with the ITI Technical Frameworks page.
- PIX/PDQ V3 - released 10/30
- Metadata White Paper - released 9/25
- Merge White Paper - release in 2007 and not updated, why was this removed!??
- Cookbook for security - released 9/25
- No change tracked documents are available - requested in July
Missing archive page
- The archive wiki page was also intended as a model to create an archive page on ihe.net holding links to the archived files. The link is pointing now to the wiki page which doesn't have actual links to the archived files since I don't know where those have been put by the sponsors.
- The list of profile under the link to the TF was intended to be links to the wiki pages presenting each profile (those pages written for ISO). See CT for an exemple on the mockup.
- Cross Community should be Cross-Community (Supplements section)
Incorrect formatting of PDF
- There are no page numbers in the header or footer in volume 1
- Both volumes do not have hyperlinked tables of contents. It makes it so much more easier to use the documents as quick reference if those are hyperlinked.
- Volume 2 is strangely sized, with the right and bottom margins being somewhere around 2 inches.
- The first page of the Table of Contents in volume 2 has no header/footer