ITI Technical Committee Roster
Roster is based on actual IHE membership. Committee participation is open and voluntary. Roster is based on attendance at one TCON or Face-to-Face meeting within an 18-month period.
The co-chairs of this committee are Derrick Evans (Allscripts) and Rob Horn (AGFA).
According to the IHE governance, concerning Voting Privileges, votes will begin to be effectively considered from the March 2008 face to face meeting on.
Representatives with Voting Privileges (shown in the table below as Voting = Yes) may vote and count towards quorum.
Voting Privileges are based on the Roster Role and attendance of the Member Organization for this committee.
To check your current voting status please view the ITI Technical Roster now posted on the IHE FTP SITE (ftp://ftp.ihe.net/ROSTERS/).
NOTE: New Member Organizations are granted Voting Privileges at their second consecutive meeting or after attending a Face to Face meeting for more than (2) consecutive days.
ITI Technical Roster
NEW LINK TO THE ITI ROSTER ON THE IHE FTP SITE:
- + represents an "attended" vote (either in person, through proxy or distant vote) see ITI Technical Committee Voting Procedures for further details
- x represents attendance to meeting
- blank box represents a missed vote/attendance
- A represents abstentions
- YES represents organization has active voting rights
- NO represents organization has lost active voting rights
Please contact the Committee Secretary at email@example.com for any of the following requests:
- If your voting status needs to be adjusted
- If there needs to be an update or correction to your name or organization
- If your organization is an IHE Member and you would like to be added to this roster, please provide the name of your voting representative (and optionally, alternates) to the Secretary.
Return to ITI Technical Committee