Difference between revisions of "ITI Technical Committee Agenda - April 2016 F2F"

From IHE Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 120: Line 120:
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-
| CP's Bill-oriented    
+
| CP's (XDS world)    
 
| Lynn / Bill  
 
| Lynn / Bill  
 
| 11:15am – 12:30am  
 
| 11:15am – 12:30am  
| '''Participants:'''  
+
|  
to be added
+
-'''Minutes:'''
 +
Bill lead this session. During the session many Cps are reviewed with the objective to gather guidance from the ITI Tech cmte in identifying a technical solution.
  
-'''Minutes:'''
+
*CP-533 Delete form Repository. Aim of this CP is to describe the HOW TO, and not to define what is appropriate for a specific environment. Proposal is to add this functionality to the Doc Administrator and add the requirement to this actor to previously delete the related metadata. The Delete Document  transaction can reuse the semantic of Delete Metadata transaction.
 +
 
 +
CP-864 need more discussion later in this week. Lynn will dedicate some more time to this CP. 
 +
 
 +
CP-888 (DSUB related) Elliott accepts explanations made via email by Mauro. Comments on it is retired. 
 +
 
 +
CP-764: is completed: ready for ballot.
 +
 
 +
CP-767-02 with editorial changes is ready for ballot. Elliott is going to create another CP related to the homeCommunityId including in the referenceIDList metadata. 
 +
 
 +
Many CPs are related to folder management. The Cmte should identify CPs that still needs works and CPs that we can reject due to low interest of thevendor community.
 +
 +
CP-799 immutabiliy of SubmissionSet is analyzed.
  
to be added
+
CP-804 content is analyzed 
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-
Line 140: Line 153:
 
| Gila
 
| Gila
 
| 1:30pm – 3:30pm  
 
| 1:30pm – 3:30pm  
| '''Participants:'''  
+
|  
to be added
+
-'''Minutes:'''
  
-'''Minutes:'''
+
Gila lead this session. This session is dedicated to address comments received during PC period.
  
to be added
+
All comments reviewed , Gila has to made updates in the doc. This work item does not need additional time later during this week. Probably a call is enough to see if all the changes agreed are incorporated.  Wednesday slot is not still needed. De-ID folks will schedule a call by the end of May. This call will be canceled if not needed (last Wednesday of May).
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-
Line 157: Line 170:
 
| Tarik
 
| Tarik
 
| 3:45pm – 5:15pm  
 
| 3:45pm – 5:15pm  
| '''Participants:'''
+
|  
to be added
+
Tarik started the review of the APPC profile. He will update the document tonight.
 
 
-'''Minutes:'''
 
 
 
to be added
 
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-
Line 168: Line 177:
 
| Gila/Mauro
 
| Gila/Mauro
 
| 5:15pm – 5:30pm  
 
| 5:15pm – 5:30pm  
| '''Participants:'''
+
|  
to be added
 
 
 
-'''Minutes:'''
 
  
to be added
 
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-

Revision as of 21:54, 25 April 2016

April 2016 F2F – Public Comment Preparation Meeting April 25-29 2016

This 5-days meeting is focused on a review of Vol.2 and Vol.3 content of new work-item in order to prepare Public Comment versions. A formal vote is needed to approve the document for Public Comment.


Meeting Location: Oak Brook, Chicago, US: RSNA Headquarter

Meetings and Tcons

Webex information for this meeting is:

Meeting Number: 929 824 027

Meeting Password: Contact Nancy Ramirez at nramirez@himss.org for password

https://himss.webex.com/himss/j.php?MTID=mdd2314dbb47961a6981d18271be2a6fa

Agenda April 2016, Face to Face

All times listed are tentative at the moment and may be revised the day of the meeting.


Day 1, Monday, April 25, 2016.

Activity Leads Central Time notes
Breakfast 8:30am – 9:00am
Introductions, Agenda Review Gila / Mauro 9:00am – 9:30am Participants:

Nancy Ramirez (HYMMS)

Bill Majursky (NIST)

Sylvie Colas (ASIP Santè)

Nader Cheaib (ASIP Santè)

Robert Horn (AGFA)

Mauro Zanardini (consorzio Arsenàl.IT)

Gila Pyke (Cognaissance)

Lynn Felhofer (IHE Tech Manager)

John Moherke (GE)

Ben Levy (Core Point Healthcare)

Harry Rhodes (AHIMA)

Daniel Berenzeanu (Ready Computing)

Luke Duncan (IntraHealth)

Elliott Silver (McKensson)

Christina Fowler (RTI)

Emily

Breione St. Claire CFHC

Jaclyn Bays

Lauren Lemieux (ACOG)

Nathan Sikes

Thomson Kuhn (ACP)

Laura Bright (Ready Computing)

Tarik Idris (ICW)

Charles Parisot (GE)

Chris Melo (Philips)

Diana Warner (AHIMA)


-Minutes:

  • Agenda review and updates
  • explanation of this week goals
FHIR DSTU2 UPDATES: mACM Luke 9:30am – 10:45am

-Minutes:

Luke leaded this session. He presented the mACM profile (Updated to align it to FHIR DSTU 2). The goal of this session is to understand the status of the review of this document. The alignment with DSTU 2 are quite complete. There are two open points:

  • Existence of a mysterious extension to the "communication" resource (probably needed by the PCD domain). This need to be understood and explained. The cmte asked to add an open issue related to this extension, and provide some text that describes the need for it.
  • There are gaps in describing Expected Actions: this cannot be put in OI. Luke will work on Expected Actions before Wednesday. He will provide an updated version of the document ASAP (if possible, it will be posted on Tuesday) and he will ask for off-line support.
BREAK 10:45am – 11:15am
CP's (XDS world) Lynn / Bill 11:15am – 12:30am

-Minutes: Bill lead this session. During the session many Cps are reviewed with the objective to gather guidance from the ITI Tech cmte in identifying a technical solution.

  • CP-533 Delete form Repository. Aim of this CP is to describe the HOW TO, and not to define what is appropriate for a specific environment. Proposal is to add this functionality to the Doc Administrator and add the requirement to this actor to previously delete the related metadata. The Delete Document transaction can reuse the semantic of Delete Metadata transaction.

CP-864 need more discussion later in this week. Lynn will dedicate some more time to this CP.

CP-888 (DSUB related) Elliott accepts explanations made via email by Mauro. Comments on it is retired.

CP-764: is completed: ready for ballot.

CP-767-02 with editorial changes is ready for ballot. Elliott is going to create another CP related to the homeCommunityId including in the referenceIDList metadata.

Many CPs are related to folder management. The Cmte should identify CPs that still needs works and CPs that we can reject due to low interest of thevendor community.

CP-799 immutabiliy of SubmissionSet is analyzed.

CP-804 content is analyzed

LUNCH 12:30am – 1:30pm
De-identification for family planning Gila 1:30pm – 3:30pm

-Minutes:

Gila lead this session. This session is dedicated to address comments received during PC period.

All comments reviewed , Gila has to made updates in the doc. This work item does not need additional time later during this week. Probably a call is enough to see if all the changes agreed are incorporated. Wednesday slot is not still needed. De-ID folks will schedule a call by the end of May. This call will be canceled if not needed (last Wednesday of May).

BREAK 3:30pm – 3:45pm
APPC (Advanced Policy Privacy Consent) Tarik 3:45pm – 5:15pm

Tarik started the review of the APPC profile. He will update the document tonight.

Homework/Wrap-up Gila/Mauro 5:15pm – 5:30pm

Day 2, Tuesday, April 26, 2016.

Activity Leads Central Time notes
Breakfast 8:30am – 9:00am
AHIMA Updates AHIMA 9:00am – 9:30am Participants:

to be added

-Minutes:

to be added

FHIR DSTU2 updates: RESTful ATNA John/Mauro/Rob 9:30am – 10:45am Participants:

to be added

-Minutes:

to be added

BREAK 10:45am – 11:15am
ATNA logging for RFD profiles: CP-ITI-916 (assigned to Rob Horn), QRPH-CP-134 & 149 (assigned to John Stamm) Lynn 11:15am – 12:30am Participants:

to be added

-Minutes:

to be added

LUNCH 12:30am – 1:30pm
APPC (Advanced Policy Privacy Consent) Tarik 1:30pm – 3:30pm Participants:

to be added

-Minutes:

to be added

BREAK 3:30pm – 3:45pm
MHD / PIXm / PDQm ballot comments resolution John 3:45pm – 5:15pm Participants:

to be added

-Minutes:

to be added

Homework/Wrap-up Gila/Mauro 5:15pm – 5:30pm Participants:

to be added

-Minutes:

to be added

Day 3, Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Activity Leads Central Time notes
Breakfast 8:30am – 8:50am
Introductions, Agenda Review Gila / Mauro 8:50am – 9:00am Participants:

to be added

-Minutes:

to be added

IHE Swiss national extensions and Security Proposal Charles P. / Tino 9:00am – 10:00am Participants:

to be added

-Minutes:

to be added

APPC (Advanced Policy Privacy Consent) Tarik 10:00am – 10:45am Participants:

to be added

-Minutes:

to be added

BREAK 10:45am – 11:15am
FHIR DSTU2 updates: mACM John 11:15am – 12:30am Participants:

to be added

-Minutes:

to be added

LUNCH 12:30am – 1:30pm
CP Lynn 1:30pm – 3:30pm Participants:

to be added

-Minutes:

to be added

BREAK 3:30pm – 3:45pm
JOINT MEETING 3:45pm – 5:30pm -Agenda:
  • ITI, PCC, QRPH updates;
  • PCC BED profile
  • Workflow Workshop
  • Pattern for ATNA messages
  • IHE consistent Documentation for FHIR
  • Consistency in secure requirements for FHIR based profiles
  • Consistency in commands for queries and retrieves in FHIR based profiles
  • OID Management Update
  • Discuss PAM - fields that are constricted in PAM based profiles
  • TBD

Participants: to be added

-Minutes:

to be added

Day 4, Thursday, April 28, 2016.

Activity Leads Central Time notes
Breakfast 8:30am – 9:00am
Introductions, Agenda Review Gila / Mauro 9:00am – 9:15am Participants:

to be added

-Minutes:

to be added

FHIR DSTU2 updates: RESTful ATNA John/Mauro/Rob 9:15am – 10:45am Participants:

to be added

-Minutes:

to be added

BREAK 10:45am – 11:15am
Joint Planning /Techincal Cmtes: TI to FT Daniel B. 11:15am – 12:30am Participants:

to be added

-Minutes:

to be added

LUNCH 12:30am – 1:30pm
APPC Tarik 1:30pm – 3:30pm Participants:

to be added

-Minutes:

to be added

BREAK 3:30pm – 3:45pm
CPs

See TF Maintenance topics for this F2F here

Lynn 3:45pm – 5:15pm Participants:

to be added

-Minutes:

to be added

Homework, wrap-up Gila/Mauro 5:15pm – 5:30pm Participants:

to be added

-Minutes:

to be added

Day 5, Friday, April 29, 2016.

Activity Leads Central Time notes
Breakfast 8:30am – 9:00am
Final Review APPC: voting for PC publication Tarik 9:00am – 10:00am Participants:

to be added

-Minutes:

to be added

Finalize work items, and next steps Gila/Mauro 10:00am – 10:45am -Agenda
  • Schedule tons, including TI to TF
  • TF and TI editors assignment and publication plan
  • AOB
BREAK 1:45am – 11:15am Participants:

to be added

-Minutes:

to be added

CPs

See TF Maintenance topics for this F2F here

Lynn 11:15am – 12:30am Participants:

to be added

-Minutes:

to be added

Lunch 12:30pm – 1:00pm
Adjurn 1:00pm