ITI Planning Committee 2018/2019 Meetings
This WIKI page documents the activities of the ITI Planning Committee during the 2018/2019 committee year (August 2018 - July 2019). These activities include:
- Call for Proposals : August-October
- Review and selection of Proposals : October-December
- Updates/Additions to Educational Materials/White Papers/Etc. : December-July
ITI Planning t-con
The purpose of the monthly t-con is to work on promotion opportunities.
Monthly on the third Tuesday of the month at 11:00 - 12:00 Central time -- https://himss.webex.com/himss/j.php?MTID=m3d54120cb272c8086d3f02ceec040c2c
- ITI Planning - 20190319
- ITI Planning - 20190219
- ITI Planning - 20190115 -- conflicts with HL7 WGM
- ITI Planning - 20181218
- ITI Planning - 20181120
- ITI Planning - 20181016
- ITI Planning - 20180918
- ITI Planning - 20180821
- Active Google sheet
- FTP directory with proposals
- Reportout e-Mail with final selection and action items
- Interesting informal guidance from Mark Sinke https://www.forcare.com/blog/a-future-direction-for-ihe
Each webinar will be organized as follows (this will vary slightly depending upon how many proposals we will be reviewing:
- Each webinar will be divided into 20-minute time-slots, with the remaining time for introductory remarks and follow-up discussion.
- Each 20-minute time slot will be allocated to a profile/white paper proposal… the first 10 minutes will be taken up by a presentation by the proposal author, with the remaining 10 minutes reserved for discussion and any disposition (if required).
- Each 10-minute presentation will be comprised of a maximum of 5 Powerpoint slides, presenting the proposal problem statement concisely and completely.
- Presenter should focus on describing the Problem, and avoid speaking to their Solution. Emphasis on expressing the scope and scale of the Problem.
These are Decision meetings so attendance will be recorded to support membership responsibilities.
Webinar 1 DECISION
F2F Meeting DECISION
October 10 - October 11, 2018
Note: Only IHE International members can attend events onsite. Interested in joining us onsite? Visit the IHE Online Application to submit your application today!
RSNA Headquarters, Oakbrook,IL 820 Jorie Blvd # 200, Oak Brook, IL 60523
The following agenda is a draft and may be adjusted based on needs of the meeting NOTE: THIS AGENDA WILL BE SUBJECT TO CONTINUOUS REVISION; IT WILL BE LIKELY REVISED UP TO AND DURING THE MEETING.
Agenda/Minutes October 10
- 9:00 - Start
- Co-Chairs, Domain Sponsors
- Domain Sponsor Announcements
- Procedures, voting privileges, etc.
- Agenda review
- Co-Chairs, Domain Sponsors
- 9:15-9:45 CT -- ITI Capacity and Evaluation Criteria Active Google sheet
- ITI co-chairs
Agenda/Minutes October 11
- 9:00- 9:30 CT -- Agenda review, Clarify goal is Prioritize based on market need. Secondary goal is to give guidance toward Tech meeting preparation.
- 9:30-9:45 CT -- Any clarifying Questions on prior presentation
- 9:45-10:00 CT -- Continue Size Estimates
- 10:00-10:30 CT -- First Round of Formal Prioritization
Agenda November 14 - Joint TC/PC
See Technical Committee for Agenda during November 14 and 15