ITI Change Tracked Docs 08-09
This page contains links to documents produced by the IHE ITI Technical Committee for the 2008-09 testing season. These MS-Word version contain Change Tracking marks, enabing readers to see what has changed in the document versus the 2007-08 version. You will find the official published versions of these documents here: http://www.ihe.net/Technical_Framework/index.cfm#IT
ITI Final Text Technical Framework - Revision 5.0
In the ITI TF Final Text, changes in these documents are a result of Change Proposals and incorporating several profiles which moved from Trial Implementation to Final text this year.
Supplements for Trial Implementation
These Trial Implementation supplements were first published in previous years. The versions below show the updates due to Change Proposals incorporated during 2008.
- Cross Community Access (XCA) - revised 2008-09-16
- Cross-enterprise Document Reliable Interchange (XDR) - revised 2008-08-25 (Change Tracking version - revised 2008-08-25
- Cross-Enterprise Document Sharing (XDS) Patient Identity Merge - Published 2007-08-18
- Cross-Enterprise Document Sharing - b (XDS.b) - revised 2008-09-25
- Document Digital Signature (DSG) - revised 2008-08-12
- Notification of Document Availability (NAV) - revised 2008-09-04
- Patient Identifier Cross-Reference (PIX) and Patient Demographic Query (PDQ) HL7 v3 - under committee review; still to be published in Nov
- Retrieve Form for Data Capture (RFD) - revised 2008-09-19