ITI Change Tracked Docs 08-09
IT Infrastructure Technical Framework and Trial Implementation Supplements updated for 2008-2009
This page contains links to documents produced by the IHE ITI Technical Committee for the 2008-09 testing season. These MS-Word version contain Change Tracking marks, enabing readers to see what has changed in the document versus the 2007-08 version.
In the ITI Final Text, this year change are a result of Change Proposals and incorporating several profiles which moved from Trial Implementation to Final text this year.
ITI Final Text Technical Framework - Revision 5.0
released by the ITI Technical Committee in September, 2008
Supplements for Trial Implementation
Supplements extend the IHE ITI Technical Framework 4.0 for Trial Implementation.
- Cross Community Access (XCA) - Re-published 2007-08-18
- Cross-enterprise Document Reliable Interchange (XDR) - Revised 2008-XX-XX (Change Tracking version)
- Cross-Enterprise Document Sharing (XDS) Patient Identity Merge - Published 2007-08-18
- Cross-Enterprise Document Sharing - b (XDS.b) - Published 2008-09-25
- Document Digital Signature (DSG) - Revised 2008-XX-XX (Change Tracking version)
- Document-based Referral Request (DRR) - Published 2008-08-22
- Notification of Document Availability (NAV) - Revised 2008-09-04
- Patient Identifier Cross-Reference (PIX) and Patient Demographic Query (PDQ) HL7 v3 - under committee review; still to be published in Nov
- Retrieve Form for Data Capture (RFD) - Published 2008-09-19