ITI Change Tracked Docs 08-09
This page contains links to documents produced by the IHE ITI Technical Committee for the 2008-09 testing season. These MS-Word version contain Change Tracking marks, enabing readers to see what has changed in the document versus the 2007-08 version. You will find the official published versions of these documents here: http://www.ihe.net/Technical_Framework/index.cfm#IT
ITI Final Text Technical Framework - Revision 5.0
released by the ITI Technical Committee in September, 2008
In the ITI Final Text, this year change are a result of Change Proposals and incorporating several profiles which moved from Trial Implementation to Final text this year.
Supplements for Trial Implementation
Supplements extend the IHE ITI Technical Framework 4.0 for Trial Implementation.
- Cross Community Access (XCA) - Re-published 2007-08-18
- Cross-enterprise Document Reliable Interchange (XDR) - Revised 2008-08-25 (Change Tracking version)
- Cross-Enterprise Document Sharing (XDS) Patient Identity Merge - Published 2007-08-18
- Cross-Enterprise Document Sharing - b (XDS.b) - Published 2008-09-25
- Document Digital Signature (DSG) - Revised 2008-08-12
- Notification of Document Availability (NAV) - Revised 2008-09-04
- Patient Identifier Cross-Reference (PIX) and Patient Demographic Query (PDQ) HL7 v3 - under committee review; still to be published in Nov
- Retrieve Form for Data Capture (RFD) - Published 2008-09-19