ITI CPs 2020-21-Agenda and Minutes from past CP calls
ITI domain CPs for 2020-21 are managed here: ITI Change Proposals 2020-21
This page contains the minutes from past CP review calls during the 2020-21 publication cycle.
Current ITI CP status spreadsheet is here
May 14, 2020
Attendees: Martin Smock, Oliver Egger, Luke Duncan, Spencer LaGesse, Lynn Felhofer
The ITI CP tracking spreadsheet is here.
(1) Process Incoming CPs
- CP-ITI-PRIM-RelatedPersonClarification - reviewed and assigned to Luke as CP-ITI-1207: PMIR clarification - use of RelatedPerson
- CP-ITI-PDQV3_DiagramedConstraintNotEnumerated...docx - reviewed and assigned to Spencer as CP-ITI-1208: PDQV3 Diagramed Constraint Not Enumerated for PRPA_RM201310UV02. Spencer will consult with Vassil.
- CP-ITI-MO-AddFormatCodeAPPC.doc - reviewed and accepted as CP-ITI-1209: Add formatCode XACML information to APPC . Not assigned to anyone yet. Lynn will consult with Tarik on the change proposed within the CP
- CP-ITI-LF-NewLTSoptionsfor2021.doc - reviewed and assigned to John as CP-ITI-1210: New TLS options for ATNA for 2021 TF updates
(2) Assigned CPs for discussion -- This topic was deferred to a future call.
- 875-01 - XDS BPPC Enforcement option details moved from Vol 2 to Vol 1 (Lynn)
(3) Next in CPs
- 2020-21 ITI CP and publication cycle has begun
- wiki page for 20-21 cycle: https://wiki.ihe.net/index.php/ITI_Change_Proposals_2020-21
- the CP tracking spreadsheet is updated:
- The Active CPs tab contains only CPs that have not already been completed, integrated, cancelled, or otherwise finalized.
- The 2020 tab reflects the work/status for last year's cycle.
- Affect of IHE FTP shutdown on ITI CP processing after June 1, 2020
- Starting approx June-1, management of ITI CPs will move to the IHE Google Drive under: IHE Documents > IT_Infrastructure > TF_Maintenance > CPs
- Note that the IHE Google Drive was first populated, via migration from the FTP site, back in February. The contents will be re-synchronized prior to the IHE FTP site being taken down.
- Lynn is actively working with Mary on documenting the process for use of CPs and editor's instructions for using 'CurrentPublished' documents off of Google Drive
- As ITI document publication management continues its move toward Github, we will consider moving away from Google Drive for CP management, but not yet.
- CP Integration status
- See the Pub2020 tab on the ITI CP Tracking Spreadsheet
- Next regular CP call is the 2nd Thurs in June: June 11, 10:00-11:00 CDT.