Difference between revisions of "ITI CPs 2014-03-07"
(Created page with "Fri, 9-11am Central US === Agenda === ''' The current status spreadsheet''' dated 2014-02-20 is here: ftp://ftp.ihe.net/IT_Infrastructure/TF_Maintenance-2014/CPs/Status/ '''(1...")
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
=== Agenda ===
=== Agenda ===
Revision as of 10:20, 7 March 2014
ITI domain CPs for 2013-2014 are managed here: http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=ITI_Change_Proposals_2014
This page contains the agenda and minutes for the Mar 7, 2014 meeting.
The current status spreadsheet dated 2014-02-20 is here: ftp://ftp.ihe.net/IT_Infrastructure/TF_Maintenance-2014/CPs/Status/
(1) Ballot 19 clean-up - ftp://ftp.ihe.net/IT_Infrastructure/TF_Maintenance-2014/CPs/Ballots/ballot-19/
- ITI-CP-674-03 - (François Macary) - One CP in ballot 19 had comments that were unresolved. François has provided an updated version for review. The updated CP and the comments (in *RECONSTRUCTED*.xls) are found under the ballot-19 link above.
(2) Assigned CPs ready for review: ftp://ftp.ihe.net/IT_Infrastructure/TF_Maintenance-2014/CPs/1_Assigned/
- CP-ITI-685-03 (Christian Ohr) - HPD Error codes
- CP-ITI-723 (Karen) - Update Vol 3 content of ODD supplement (expressed in IHE-ITI-Suppl_On_Demand_Documents_Rev1.3_TI_2014-03-05-CP723.docx)
- CP-ITI-740 (Karen) - Update Vol 3 content of MU supplement
- CP-ITI-672 (Elliott L, if Vassil is present) - Clarify mustUnderstand
- CP-ITI-586 (Elliott L) - Remove specialization of UserIsRequestor - this was marked as Integrated in 2012, but it was in Ballot 14 and rejected because it included no changes
(3) Strategy for reducing CP backlog
- preliminary data for analysis is on the "ForAnalysis" tab in the 2014-03-07 version of the status spreadsheet
(4) Review of Incoming CPs: ftp://ftp.ihe.net/IT_Infrastructure/TF_Maintenance-2014/CPs/0_Incoming/
- CP-ITI-ESL-EnableNetworkAccess... -