ITI Agenda 2019-2020 July 2020 F2F

From IHE Wiki
Revision as of 07:13, 24 July 2020 by Lduncan (Talk | contribs) (Friday, 24th July, 2020)

Jump to: navigation, search

This 5-days meeting is to move forward all the current work items in the continuous development cycle.


Meeting Location
Virtual Face to Face
WebEx information for this meeting is
Meeting Number: 145 561 8001
Password: Meeting1
Link: https://himss.webex.com/himss/j.php?MTID=m660b452030140929bcd4fe84d0c42083
Support material
Profile proposals and other support information may be found in the FTP Site

Agenda & Minutes

All times listed are tentative, and may be revised during the meeting—refresh often.

Agenda for ITI, PCC, and QRPH for the week can be found here

Monday, 20th July, 2020

Day 1: Monday, 20 July, 2020
Time

Virtual (CDT, UTC−05:00)

Leads Activity Notes
9:00 am–10:00 am Luke/John
  • Introductions and Agenda Review
    • Introductions
    • Sponsor Communications
    • Agenda Review
    • Decision Making and Goals
    • Author commitments
      • wiki updates, T-cons, F2F participation, ...
    • continuous development: [Continuous Development]

Participants: Gregorio Canal, Jeff Helman, Lynn Felhofer, Martin Smock, Spencer LaGesse, Steven Nichols, Sylvie Colas, Sarah Bell, Chris Melo, Vassil Peytchev, Ben Levy, John Moehrke, Luke Duncan, Charles Parisot, Mick Talley, Joe Lamy, Derek Ritz
Minutes:

  • Decision Making / Goals: No expected outputs this week. Expected to be working sessions for current work items.
    • IUA: have open questions to resolve
    • SNIF: continue to promote. Will cover during Planning session.
    • Planning: no new work item proposals. will discuss mHealth whitepaper
  • Discussed life cycle for FHIR resources and conformance resources (specifically related to PMIR Subscription).
    • Will create a generic profile for any point in the lifecycle and extend that for specific points.


10:00 am–11:00 am John HTML Technical Framework Publishing

Minutes: https://github.com/IHE/publications


12:00 pm–1:00 pm John HIE Whitepaper

Minutes: https://github.com/IHE/HIE-Whitepaper


Tuesday, 21st July, 2020

Day 2: Tuesday, 21 July, 2020
Time

Virtual (CDT, UTC−05:00)

Leads Activity Notes
8:00 am–10:00 am Lynn / Luke / John ITI CP Review / Maintenance topics:

Participants: Martin Smock (IHE EU/Suiss), Jeff Helman (SSA/Aegis), Spencer LaGesse (Epic), Gregorio Canal (Arsenal.IT), John Moehrke (ByLight), Luke Duncan (IntraHealth), Sylvie Colas (ANS), Ben Levy (Lyniate), Matt Blackmon (Sequoia), Charles Parisot, Sarah Bell, Lynn Felhofer (IHE USA), Bill Majurski, Steven Nichols, Chris Melo, David Pyke, Amit Popat, Vassily Peytchev

Minutes:

  • RMU/MU CP - This CP was actively discussed. The committee agreed to changes to both the XDS-MU and RMU-TI Supplements. CP-ITI-1217 is Completed and ready for future Ballot 57.
  • CP status - Lynn gave a high-level overview of current status. All CPs completed in the 2019-20 cycle are now integrated. The updated ITI TF Volumes, Rev 17.0, is published as of this week. The updated TI Supplements will be published next. The log of Approved CPs that are integrated each year is found here. There are currently about 90 open CPs. Bill Majurski volunteered to review about a dozen open CPs on MU/RMU to see if there are one or two that are higher priority that would benefit from attention by ITI Tech.
  • CP-ITI-1203 PMIR clarification - the committee discussed clarifications to concepts, trigger events and expected actions for the behavior PMIR Source and Manager with regard to ITI-93 Patient Identity Feed. The discussion continues on Wednesday 2:00-3:00.
  • Audit record definition in Gazelle Security Suite - out of time; this topic not discussed
11:00 am–1:00 pm John / Sylvie / Luke ITI Planning

Note Planning committee regular timeslot, will use ITI Planning webex. All are welcome.

 Monthly on the third Tuesday of the month at 11:00 - 12:00 Central time -- https://himss.webex.com/himss/j.php?MTID=m0e3471bc0ec528ad677827c171f40bde

Minutes: formal agenda and minutes managed on ITI Planning wiki page


Wednesday, 22nd July, 2020

Day 3: Wednesday, 22 July, 2020
Time

Virtual (CDT, UTC−05:00)

Leads Activity Notes
7:00 am–9:00 am Martin IUA

Participants: Martin Smock, Luke Duncan, Sarah Bell, Jeff Helman, Spencer LaGesse, Sylvie Colas, Lynn Felhofer, Martin Rosner, John Moehrke, Ben Levy, Charles Parisot, Joe Lamy, Derek Ritz, John Donnelly, Chris Melo, Lori Fourquet, Robin Poirier
Minutes:

  • Presented updates and open issues
  • Should we focus on national extensions and compare similarities?
  • Create proposed set of options
    • 1st option based on requirements for Switzerland
  • Will continue development based on today's feedback and send out updates for further feedback.
9:00 am–10:00 am John HIE Whitepaper

Minutes:

10:00 am–11:00 am John IG Publisher Working Session

(open to all domains)

Minutes:

2:00 pm–3:00 pm All

Continue PMIR discussion

  • clarification of Source and Manager actor responsibilities on update and merge
  • see assigned CP-ITI-1203-01

Minutes:

  • Discussed the issues needing clarity.
  • Still need an additional session to continue discussion.


3:00 pm–5:00 pm All ITI/PCC/QRPH Joint Meeting

Minutes:


Thursday, 23rd July, 2020

Day 4: Thursday, 23 July, 2020
Time

Virtual (CDT, UTC−05:00)

Leads Activity Notes
10:00 am–11:00 am John HTML Technical Framework Publishing

Participants: Ben Levy, Jeff Helman, Martin Smock, Sarah Bell, Spencer LaGesse, Sylvie Colas, Lynn Felhofer, John Moerhke, Steven Nichols, Luke Duncan

Minutes:

  • Still need further review of automated processing before manual editing of HTML so that large changes can be made to scripting.
  • How to archive version?
    • GitHub tags?
    • archive HTML files?
    • create and archive PDF?
  • Discussed reviewing image conversion and copying and pasting from PPT or others
  • Reviewed Gazelle Security Suite for audit messages.


Friday, 24th July, 2020

Day 5: Friday, 24 July, 2020
Time

Virtual (CDT, UTC−05:00)

Leads Activity Notes
7:00 am–8:00 am Luke / John Review of Week / Retrospective

Participants: Daniel Chaput, John Moehrke, Martin Smock, Matt Blackmon, Steven Nichols, Sarah Bell, Lynn Felhofer, Sylvie Colas, Spencer LaGesse, Ben Levy, Luke Duncan
Minutes:

  • Good feedback given during the week and we were able to move work items forward.
  • Had broad participation during most sessions.
  • Thinner agenda so easier ability to join other committee sessions.
    • Easier to fit in day job meetings.
    • Easier to context switch.
  • Being virtual puts everyone on the same page, but loses ability for sidebars.
  • Less time for homework due to day job and family time.
  • Level playing field when everyone is remote.
  • Things to do differently
    • Add more TBD time to agenda.
    • Block out time for homework on agenda.
    • Add time for sidebars / questions?
      • Zoom will allow for breakout rooms
    • Utilize chat more effectively.
  • How is direction towards GitHub?
    • Things seem good and are working well
    • Forces experimentation and learning new skills
    • Need to maintain "both worlds" (with google drive) to make things easier on standard publication process
    • Special thanks to Mary for her support on using GitHub
    • Some users need to use the web interface instead of local versions due to complexity
    • Learning curve on terminology which can be frustrating (e.g. concept of branches)
    • Not a complete editor on the web, but can be used for simple/quick changes.
    • Lots of tools, but then people may be using different tools
    • Multiple ways to achieve the same outcome and easy to do things in a less efficient way
    • A small guide would help
8:00 am–9:00 am John Approval of FormatCodes IG

(open to all domains)

Minutes:

9:00 am–10:00 am Lynn / Luke / John PMIR CP 1203

(open to all domains)

Minutes: