ITI Agenda 2018-2019 April 2019 F2F

From IHE Wiki
Revision as of 06:03, 3 May 2019 by Mzanardini (Talk | contribs) (Thursday, 2nd May, 2019)

Jump to: navigation, search

ITI Tech domain is experimenting a continuous development process for work-items. In accordance to that, the progresses during the f2f of each work-item could allow the releasing of PC or TI versions.

The actual ongoing work-items that want to reach the PC are:

  • 'ATNA Feed': this work-item (primary editors: Gregorio and Mauro) is focused on adding to RESTful ATNA the feed capabilities and alignement with FHIR R4. This is the first f2f for this work-item
  • 'XCA Deferred Option': this work-item (primary editor: Joe) is aimed to enable deferred patterns for XCA Query/Retrieve transactions (long latencies between requests and responses). This is the second f2f dedicated to this work-item.
  • 'Patient Identity Management on FHIR': this work-item (primary editor: Luke and Daniel, main sponsor: Derek) is aimed to define a patient identity management infrastructure based on fhir standard. This is the second f2f dedicated to this work-item.


Work-items that will require PC resolution:

  • 'mCSD': review of mCSD work-item aimed to add requirements of the Facilities&Hierarchies proposal.


Meeting Location
RSNA Building, Oak Brook, IL
WebEx information for this meeting is
Meeting Number: 926 635 140
Password: Meeting1
Link: https://himss.webex.com/himss/j.php?MTID=me38030c7ea53b6d344b5f470c19ac14d
Support material
Profile proposals and other support information may be found in the [1]

Agenda & Minutes

All times listed are tentative, and may be revised during the meeting—refresh often.

Monday, 29th April, 2019

Day 1: Monday, 29 April, 2019
Time

Oak Brook (CST, UTC−06:00)

Leads Activity Notes
8:30 am–9:00 am Breakfast
9:00 am–9:15 am Umberto/Mauro Introductions and Agenda Review
  • Introductions
  • Sponsor Communications
  • Agenda Review
  • Decision Making and Goals
  • Author commitments
    • wiki updates, T-cons, F2F participation, ...
  • continuos development: [Continuous Development]

Participants: John Moehrke (byLight) Chris Melo (Philips) Lynn Fellhofer (ITI Tech manager) Joe Lamy (AEGIS- SSA) Umberto Cappellini (Grapevine) Sylvie Colas (ASIP Santé) Luke Duncan (IntraHealth) George Dixon (Allscripts) Gregorio Canal (Arsenal) Mauro Zanardini (Arsenal) Spencer LaGesse (Epic) Steve Nichols (GE) Daniel Berezeanu (Ready Computing) Derek Ritz (EC Grouping) Bill Majurski (NIST)


Minutes:

We'll try to find time to discuss about tooling to present the Continuous Development Status and how to proficiently use Github for profile development.


9:15 am–10:45 am Gregorio Canal ATNA Feed

Minutes:

  • changing the Audit Trail and Node Authentication Diagram, e.g. Change of the name and the definition of the new actor: Secure Mobile Application Send ATNA AuditEvent
  • changing the ATNA Required actor grouping
  • Lynn will review off line the FHIR R4 updates
  • Change the description of “Mapping between DICOM and FHIR” section because FHIR is not normative but setting up the mapping table between DICOM Tag and FHIR resources becomes normative
  • Discussion about whether to modify ATNA Secure Application actor in order to support the new FHIR ATNA feed, we’d like to avoid creating new ATNA actors, as it would impact the whole framework. Probably the best solution is to update ITI-20 (record audit event) in order to support the new FHIR feed (and have an option for the ARR to support it)


10:45 am–11:00 am Morning Break
11:00 am–12:30 am Joe Lamy XCA Deferred Option

Minutes:

AS4 is still an open issue. At the EU Connectathon, there was a very little interest in testing AS4 outside European Commission. Massi and Spirit tested with them Lynn’s reviews are discussed (Reviewed Vol 1 structure and Lynn’s edits). The open issues are reviewed. Reviewed 3.38 Message Semantics structure and 3.18 - will need to change 3.18 Goal: Would like all transactions to be searchable by Deferred Response Option Lynn to look at whether 3.18.4.1.2.5 is referenced. May reorg to subsections for on-demand and deferred In general, this supplement is finished, some remaining actions are still opened:

  • Incorporate Lynn's edits
  • Move DEF-1, 15 to closed
  • Find out: Is canceling a response supported in AS4?
  • Figure 18.3.3-3 - add another Documents ready, then ...
  • Update wiki page
  • Check other named options to see if SOAP compatibility language is consistent
  • Add deep search use case
  • Go to Web sequence diagrams
  • Add ref to URI type in appendix
  • In long deferred response timeline, IG can still abandon a RG that takes too long and return response with error
  • Review and make sure that all requirements still make sense when combining with async
  • Look at Vol 1 for addl text


12:30 am–1:30 pm Lunch
1:30 pm–3:15 pm Luke/Daniel PRIM (Patient Resource Identity management replacing PIMuF)

Minutes:

Main discussions and changes on the supplement are on:

  • Filling the subscription resource contact
  • Change name from “Patient Identity Management” to something similar to “Patient Resource Management” (as we aren’t dealing only with Identities)
  • Received comments reviewed
  • Open issue: Shall we encourage inclusion of Provenance resource for Patients in bundles
  • Continuing the reviews of the document will be done at the next session.


3:15 pm–3:30 pm Afternoon Break
3:30 pm–4:30 pm Umberto / Mauro CAT tools discussion - roadmap on MHD and other profiles...

Minutes:

  • Bill to strongly improve MHD tooling next summer
  • PDQm and profile around the patient are also under consideration
  • There is no use case for MHD without XDS for the moment, in particular when responder and recipient are grouped.
  • Bill’s feedback from CAT Rennes: MHD, PIXm PDQm, mCSD
  • There’s no tooling for DSUB, still not clear if really needed by the community or if of higher priority


4:30 pm–5:30 pm Lynn TF Mtce: Repubishing docs due to CPs. Finalize...
  • scope
  • editor assignments
  • schedule.

Minutes:

  • We will use Gitub for the CP integration / review process. Lynn will do the prep work: https://github.com/IHE/IT-Infrastructure/tree/master/Docs_Update_by_CPs
  • Editors and schedule have been drafted. See Pub2019 tab on the CP tracking sheet
  • Three supplements each have one minor editorial CP each; we will defer these updates to the next cycle: NPFSm, XCDR, RMU
  • Defer integrating CP-ITI-1145 (ATNA - Add three options affecting ITI-19) until after John's work is complete on CP 1151 (ATNA Authenticate-Node clarity – Update options in Vol 1)


5:30 pm–5:45 pm Mauro/Umberto Wrap-up and Homework


Minutes:


Tuesday, 30th April, 2019

Day 2: Tuesday, 26th February, 2019
Time

Oak Brook (CST, UTC−06:00)

Leads Activity Notes
8:30 am–9:00 am Breakfast
9:00 am–9:15 am Umberto/Mauro Introductions and Agenda Review

Participants:

Lynn Fellhofer (ITI Tech manager) Joe Lamy (AEGIS- SSA) Umberto Cappellini (Grapevine) Sylvie Colas (ASIP Santé) Luke Duncan (IntraHealth) Gregorio Canal (Arsenàl.IT) Mauro Zanardini (Arsenàl.IT) John Moehrke (byLight)

9:15 am–10:00 am Luke Duncan mCSD review

Minutes:

  • Review of the resolutions of public comments submitted by Gregorio on mCSD.

Once Luke updates the document, a new review will be organised on Wednesday (if needed) in order to be able to plan the vote of mCSD for TI on Thursday.

10:00 am–10:45 am Gregorio/Mauro ATNA Feed Minute::
  • Review of the updates done by Gregorio
  • We will proceed without introducing a new actor , but adding an optional transaction.
  • Review of the mapping tables: both define normative mapping , one of the two can be used by ARR that needs to store a received FHIR AuditEvent in DICOM format.
  • We are not introducing a new transaction, but a new semantic encoding for the iti-20
  • Gregorio will do the changes by tonight (main changes related to insert the transaction content in iti-20) in order to have a review of the content before thursday.
10:45 am–11:00 am Morning Break
11:00 am–12:30 am Daniel PRIM (Patient Resource Identity management replacing PIMuF)

Minutes:

  • After discussions, it is decided not to rename “Identity” into “Resource” for transactions and actors.
  • Changed profile name to PRIM (Patient Resource Identity Management)
  • Profile clean-up
  • Need to fill-up audit record requirements
  • Luke to prepare document for review before going PC


12:30 am–1:30 pm Lunch
1:30 pm–3:15 pm Joe XCA Deferred Option

Minutes:

  • Reworked TOC
  • Review of latest changes (meanings, wordings, section numberings)


3:15 pm–3:30 pm Afternoon Break
3:30 pm–5:30 pm JOINT Meeting QRPH / PCC / ITI

Minutes:

5:30 pm–5:45 pm Mauro/Umberto Wrap-up and Homework


Minutes:

Wednesday, 1st May, 2019

Day 3: Wednesday, 1st May, 2019
Time

Oak Brook (CST, UTC−06:00)

Leads Activity Notes
8:30 am–9:00 am Breakfast
9:00 am–9:15 am Umberto/Mauro Introductions and Agenda Review

Participants:

John Moehrke (byLight) Lynn Fellhofer (ITI Tech manager) Joe Lamy (AEGIS- SSA) Umberto Cappellini (Grapevine) Sylvie Colas (ASIP Santé) Luke Duncan (IntraHealth) Mauro Zanardini (Arsenal) Spencer LaGesse (Epic) Steve Nichols (GE) Daniel Berezeanu (Ready Computing) Chris Melo (Philips) Vassil Peytchev (EPIC) Eliott Silver (Change Healthcare) Amit Trivedi (HIMSS)


9:15 am–10:00 am John/Mauro MHD topics - CAT issues

Minutes:

FHIR Operation outcome: There is a problem in interpreting the MHD specification in case of success. In particular, IHE Framework requires servers to return outcome sections for each response to an entry, even in case of success, which shouldn’t be required. Mauro will submit a CP for clarifying the “ 3.65.4.2.2 Message semantics” of the “3.65.4.2. Document Bundle Response message” of MHD about the result of processing the entry and in particular the response.


10:00 am–10:20 am Sylvie/John Continuous Development, ITI-Tech Backlog - proposal of new stuff? Minutes:

ITI tech agrees on the actual planning backlog of having the remaining FHIR profiles and conformance resources to be converted to Release 4

10:20 am–10:45 am Lynn TI candidates to Final Text Minutes:

Outlined the profiles ready to move to Final Text status and those that are not there yet. The whole list on the CP Tracking Spreadsheet: [2]

10:45 am–11:00 am Morning Break
11:00 am–12:30 am Joe XCA Deferred Option

Minutes:

  • Resolving Lynn’s comments
  • Incorporated CP 1130
  • Start going through the whole document to check readiness for PC
  • Found an issue about correctly displaying diagrams on other MsWord (diagrams gets truncated)
  • Looking at 3.18 section that defines the new response slots for deferred, we left it in section 4.1.3 (Expected actions) instead of moving it to 4.1.2 (Message Semantics), but commented on it
12:30 am–1:30 pm Lunch
1:30 pm–2:00 pm ITI CO-Chairs Review of Agenda

Minutes:

Moved Webinar recording to Friday morning

2:00 pm–3:15 pm ITI Co-Chairs ITI Staffing Challenges

Minutes:

Statements

  • Loose of technical expertise: Several ITI members having particular technical skills (such as DICOM, XD*, Implementers expertise, maintenance expertise, HL7 V2 and V3, etc) had to leave in the last years.
  • Loose of the 2 technical co-chairs in July without the insurance to find other people.
  • ITI represents the infrastructure backbone at the basis for several other IHE domains, and as such receives a high amount of change proposals, new supplement options, maintenance of specifications, development of new work items, etc

Issues and first identified solutions

  • Technical co-chairs: A call for volunteers will be organised in July. Luke already volunteered for the role of technical co-chair. Governance rules will be studied in order to know if a technical co-chair can become a planning co-chair and vice-versa and also if a planning co-chair can be both planning and technical co-chair at the same time. We may also explore the possibility to release the constraint of 2 maximum years for co-chairs.
  • Carrying on ITI developments in order to prevent a break of ITI for an undetermined period or a decline of activity which would be only focused on maintenance:
    • Understand the reasons why companies leave ITI in order to investigate solutions for stopping these loose of skills.
    • Getting more technical skills: Information of 30 minutes in the room of the connectathon (in cutting the network) could be given to the implementers for recruitment of volunteers working in ITI; this message will have to be prepared with care.
    • HIMSS speak to vendor communities: Preparation of a volunteer package about the added value of ITI, how to contribute, etc. and preparation of a recruitment programme.
    • Organizing video conferences for improving a better interaction of remote participants who cannot attend in person the F2F meetings.


3:15 pm–3:30 pm Afternoon Break
3:30 pm–5:30 pm Daniel PRIM (Patient Resource Identity management replacing PIMuF)

Minutes:

Went trough Lynn and Umberto's comments, clean up

5:30 pm–5:45 pm Mauro/Umberto Wrap-up and Homework


Minutes:

Thursday, 2nd May, 2019

Day 4: Thursday, 2nd May, 2019
Time

Oak Brook (CST, UTC−06:00)

Leads Activity Notes
8:30 am–9:00 am Breakfast
9:00 am–9:15 am Umberto/Mauro Introductions and Agenda Review
  • Introductions


Participants: John Moehrke (byLight) Chris Melo (Philips) Lynn Fellhofer (ITI Tech manager) Joe Lamy (AEGIS- SSA) Umberto Cappellini (Grapevine) Sylvie Colas (ASIP Santé) Luke Duncan (IntraHealth) George Dixon (Allscripts) Gregorio Canal (Arsenal) Mauro Zanardini (Arsenal) Spencer LaGesse (Epic) Daniel Berezeanu (Ready Computing) Vassil Peytchev(Epic)


9:15 am–10:45 am Gregorio ATNA Feed

Minutes:

  • Processing comments form Lynn and John.
  • Gregorio is updating the document. And when it is ready, a new review will be made later today.
  • The vote to approve the work item in Public comments is planned on Friday May 3 at 9.30.
10:45 am–11:00 am Morning Break
11:00 am–12:30 am Daniel PRIM (Patient Resource Identity management replacing PIMuF)

Minutes:

The last received comments are reviewed. Some comments need to be reviewed once the outcomes of HL7 meeting of next week will be known. An important change is about “Merge” patient records replaced by “Link” patient records. It is asked to review the wording and the introduction. Luke updates the document for a final review today

12:30 am–1:30 pm Lunch
1:30 pm–1:45 pm Luke mCSD voting for TI

Minutes:

Luke move the motion to approve mCSD for TI. John seconded it. No abstensions, no objections. Motion approved.


1:45 pm–2:15 pm Lynn Mantainance / CPs

Minutes:

Validated CP integration assignments. CPs

2:15 pm–3:00 pm Umberto / John Github Exercise + Continuous Development Status Tooling + Webinar presentations

Minutes:

Preparing Webinar presentations.

3:00 pm–5:00 pm Joe Lamy XCA Deferred Option

Minutes:

  • Complete going through the whole document to check readiness for PC

Friday, 3rd May, 2019

Day 5: Friday, 3rd May, 2019
Time

Oak Brook (CST, UTC−06:00)

Leads Activity Notes
8:30 am–9:00 am Breakfast
9:00 am–9:05 am Umberto/Mauro Introductions and Agenda Review

Participants:

Minutes:


9:05 am–9:30 am ITI Co-Chairs Preparation of Webinar for Profiles on PC

Minutes:

9:30 am–10:00 am Daniel PC / TI approvals

Minutes:

10:00 am–10:30 am Umberto / Mauro Tcon Scheduling

Minutes:

10:30 am–11:00 am John/Sylvie Planning Cmte: REVIEW PRIORITARIZATION

Minutes:

11:00 am–11:15 am Morning Break
11:15 am–11:45 am John/Sylvie Planning Cmte: NEW PROPOSAL REVIEW / VOTE / APPROVAL for new proposals

Minutes:

11:45 am–12:30 am Open slot Open slot

Minutes:

12:30 am–1:30 pm Lunch

}