ITI, PCC & QRPH Meetings
ITI, PCC, & QRPH Domain F2F Meetings- November 2019 - July 2020
2019-2020 IHE Int'l Planning/Technical Meetings to support the development cycle beginning November 2019 to July 2020 and testing at the IHE North America Connectathon 2021.
PCC & QRPH may hold four day Technical Committee meetings, based on workload. For final dates please visit the Committee Wiki and visit this page for updates.
2019 - 2020 Face to Face Meeting Dates
The meeting cycle for 2019 - 2020 is listed below. Unless otherwise noted, all meetings will be taking place in the Illinois region, at the RSNA headquarters located in Oak Brook, IL.
RSNA Headquarters is located at: 820 Jorie Blvd., Oak Brook, IL 60523.
2019-2020 IHE International Meeting Dates
• November 11 - November 15, 2019: Profile Evaluation Meeting
• February 17 - February 21, 2020: Volume One Meeting: Oak Brook, IL
• May 4 - May 8, 2020: Public Comment Meeting: International: TBD
• July 20 - July 24, 2020: Trial Implementation Meeting: Oak Brook, IL
November 2019 Face-to-Face: Oak Brook, Illinois
Key Dates – RSVP & Hotel Block Deadlines
• February 7th, 2020- Online RSVP form
• Hotel Block Info - Coming Soon!
RSVP Survey Links
Secure your attendance at this meeting by completing the Online RSVP form by November 1st
• Only IHE International members can attend events onsite. Interested in joining us onsite? Visit the IHE Online Application to submit your application today!
Meeting Details – Location, Date and Times
February F2F: Oak Brook, Illinois
• February 17th - 21st, 2020
• Meeting Location: RSNA Headquarters 820 Jorie Blvd Oak Brook, IL 60523 Click here for map and directions
Note: meeting times may vary as needed
For Domain Specific Agendas, please visit the following links:
• Breakfast 8:30-9am
• Meetings 9-10:45am
• Break 1: 10:45-11am
• Meetings 11-12:30pm
• Lunch: 12:30-1:30pm
• Meetings: 1:30-3:30
• Break 2: 3:30-3:45pm
• Meetings 3:45-5pm
Hotel Accommodations – Location & Room Block Details
Meeting WebEx Details
If you are unable to attend onsite, meeting information will be disclosed in October 2019 and will also be sent via an Outlook calendar invite.
For International Members outside the US dialing in, please refer to the Global call-in numbers list here:
• ITI Tech Domain WebEx Info
Meeting Number: 925 611 542 Meeting Password: Meeting1
To join this meeting
1. Go to https://himss.webex.com/himss/j.php?MTID=m8489f56634b8975c7796a85376e52bbe 2. Enter the meeting password: Meeting1 3. Click "Join Now". 4. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen to join the teleconference.
•PCC Tech Domain WebEx Info
Meeting Number: 927 215 416 Meeting Password: Meeting1
To join this meeting
1. Go to https://himss.webex.com/himss/j.php?MTID=mbb7dfefc71abf359055c9c77386049aa 2. Enter the meeting password: Meeting1 3. Click "Join Now". 4. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen to join the teleconference.
• QRPH Tech Domain WebEx Info