ITI, PCC & QRPH Meetings
ITI, PCC, & QRPH Domain F2F Meetings- October 2018 - July 2019
2018-2019 IHE Int'l Planning/Technical Meetings to support the development cycle beginning October 2018 to July 2019 and testing at the IHE North America Connectathon 2020.
PCC & QRPH may hold four day Technical Committee meetings, based on workload. For final dates please visit the Committee Wiki and visit this page for updates.
2019 - 2020 Face to Face Meeting Dates
The meeting cycle for 2019 - 2020 is listed below. Unless otherwise noted, all meetings will be taking place in the Illinois region, at the RSNA headquarters located in Oak Brook, IL.
RSNA Headquarters is located at: 820 Jorie Blvd., Oak Brook, IL 60523.
2019-2020 IHE International Meeting Dates
• November 11 - November 15, 2019: Profile Evaluation Meeting
• February 17 - February 21, 2020: Volume One Meeting: Oak Brook, IL
• May 4 - May 8, 2020: Public Comment Meeting: International: TBD
• July 20 - July 24, 2020: Trial Implementation Meeting: Oak Brook, IL
November 2019 Face-to-Face: Oak Brook, Illinois
Key Dates – RSVP & Hotel Block Deadlines
• November 1st, 2019- Online RSVP form
• Hotel Block Info - TBA
RSVP Survey Links
Secure your attendance at this meeting by completing the Online RSVP form by November 1st • Only IHE International members can attend events onsite. Interested in joining us onsite? Visit the IHE Online Application to submit your application today!
Meeting Details – Location, Date and Times
November F2F: Oak Brook, Illinois
• November 11th - 15th, 2019
• Meeting Location: RSNA Headquarters 820 Jorie Blvd Oak Brook, IL 60523 Click here for map and directions
Note: meeting times may vary as needed
For Domain Specific Agendas, please visit the following links:
• Breakfast 8:30-9am
• Meetings 9-10:45am
• Break 1: 10:45-11am
• Meetings 11-12:30pm
• Lunch: 12:30-1:30pm
• Meetings: 1:30-3:30
• Break 2: 3:30-3:45pm
• Meetings 3:45-5pm
Hotel Accommodations – Location & Room Block Details
Meeting WebEx Details
If you are unable to attend onsite, meeting information will be disclosed in October 2019 and will also be sent via an Outlook calendar invite.
For International Members outside the US dialing in, please refer to the Global call-in numbers list here:
• ITI Tech Domain WebEx Info
•PCC Tech Domain WebEx Info
• QRPH Tech Domain WebEx Info