ITI, PCC & QRPH Meetings
ITI, PCC, & QRPH Domain F2F Meetings- October 2018 - July 2019
2018-2019 IHE Int'l Planning/Technical Meetings to support the development cycle beginning October 2018 to July 2019 and testing at the IHE North America Connectathon 2020.
PCC & QRPH may hold four day Technical Committee meetings, based on workload. For final dates please visit the Committee Wiki and visit this page for updates.
2019 - 2020 Face to Face Meeting Dates
The meeting cycle for 2019 - 2020 is listed below. Unless otherwise noted, all meetings will be taking place in the Illinois region, at the RSNA headquarters located in Oak Brook, IL.
RSNA Headquarters is located at: 820 Jorie Blvd., Oak Brook, IL 60523.
2019-2020 IHE International Meeting Dates
• November 11 - November 15, 2019: Profile Evaluation Meeting
• February 17 - February 21, 2020: Volume One Meeting: Oak Brook, IL
• May 4 - May 8, 2020: Public Comment Meeting: International: TBD
• July 20 - July 24, 2020: Trial Implementation Meeting: Oak Brook, IL
July 2019 Trial Implementation Face-to-Face: Pula (CA), Italy
Key Dates – RSVP & Hotel Block Deadlines
• May 31st, 2019- Online RSVP form
• Hotel Block Info - TBA
RSVP Survey Links
Secure your attendance at this meeting by completing the Online RSVP form by May 31st • Only IHE International members can attend events onsite. Interested in joining us onsite? Visit the IHE Online Application to submit your application today!
Meeting Details – Location, Date and Times
Trial Implementation F2F: Pula (CA), Italy
• July 22nd - 26th, 2019
• Meeting Location: Facilities of Sardegna Ricerche at Polaris Parco Scientifico e Tecnologico della Sardegna, in Pula (CA), Italy Click here for map and directions
Note: meeting times may vary as needed
For Domain Specific Agendas, please visit the following links:
• Breakfast 8:30-9am
• Meetings 9-10:45am
• Break 1: 10:45-11am
• Meetings 11-12:30pm
• Lunch: 12:30-1:30pm
• Meetings: 1:30-3:30
• Break 2: 3:30-3:45pm
• Meetings 3:45-5pm
Hotel Accommodations – Location & Room Block Details
Rooms have been blocked at the Is Molas Resort Hotel
• Options to check in from July 20th and check out by July 27th • Website: https://www.ismolas.it/
Please reach out to Sarah Bell (firstname.lastname@example.org) for booking information.
Meeting WebEx Details
If you are unable to attend onsite, meeting information will be disclosed in July 2019 and will also be sent via an Outlook calendar invite.
For International Members outside the US dialing in, please refer to the Global call-in numbers list here:
• ITI Tech Domain WebEx Info
•PCC Tech Domain WebEx Info
• QRPH Tech Domain WebEx Info