IHE Testing and Tools Committee Teleconference Minutes 2011-02-14
From IHE Wiki
- Dr. Sungkee Lee
- Todd Cooper
- Chris Carr
- Bill Majurski
- Eric Poiseau
- John Garguilo
- Rob Snelick
- Steve Moore
- Didi Davis
- Flora Lum, MD
- John Garguilo
- Joan McMillen
- Cor Loef
- Karima Bourquard
- Nichole Drye-Mayo
- Review IHE-Korea 2011 Connectathon Plans
- Plan is to hold event July 11-15, 2011 at Kyungpook National University, Daegu, South Korea; 1 day Connectathon Conference (Tuesday); 1 day Showcase Testing
- Call for Participation early March/April
- Focusing on chronic care personal health with a primary clinical use case such as Diabetes care
- Using CDA documents for Personal Health Report Monitoring and Korean Clinical Summary exchanged using XDS.b
- Technical Project Manager - Dr. Sungkee Lee, Project Managers - Todd Cooper (onsite); Manny Furst (PCD testing); NIST (TBD) (XDS testing); Administrative Lead Contact - Dr. II-Kon Kim, Dr. Sungkee Lee; Additional support - Dr. Byoung-Kee Yi - (Chair, HL7 Korea)
- Key sponsoring organizations KNU, DIP, DTP, HL7 Korea, KOSMI, KSIIM
- Support of testing tools likely to be provided by NIST tools for PCD, document validation and XDS.b
- Motion: Testing and Tools Committee recommends to the IHE International Board that it recognize the IHE Korea Testing Event as an IHE Connectathon. Approved unanimously.
- Review Minutes from 2011-01-31 tcon
- Motion: Accept minutes as drafted. Approved unanimously.
- Review charter document
- Action: Chris Carr to invite comment on proposal that voting members of committee will be reps of organizations that support tools development and NOT organizations that only support Connectathons that use the tools. Committee should review and add items to the shared Google document.
- Decide and confirm date for next face to face meeting
- Action: Chris Carr to send another reminder to Eric Poiseau and Peter Kuenecke asking them to respond to their preference of dates.
- Review planning cycle (Project Managers Testing Event)
- Useful event, need to publicize it in advance so people can make travel plans
- Core of program should focus on Gazelle management tool
- Status of management response from Eric, Karima, Peter, Cor
- Action: Defer discussion to February 28. Karima and Cor will present.
- Next call: February 28, 10:00am-11:30am CST