Difference between revisions of "IHE Testing and Tools Committee Teleconference Minutes 2008-01-21"

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
(Review updated IP policy proposal document (David Monteau))
(Next Teleconferences/Meetings)
 
(7 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 11: Line 11:
  
 
===Development of Testing and Tools Business Strategy Package===
 
===Development of Testing and Tools Business Strategy Package===
Charles and Cor updated Committee on work of subcommittee developing a business strategy plan
+
Charles and Cor updated Committee on [ftp://ftp.ihe.net/Testing_and_Tools/IHE_Test_Business_Strategy_1.4.doc business strategy plan, v 1.4] distributed by Ed Larsen
 
* Plan is for internal guidance, as well as for use in developing outreach materials for potential partners
 
* Plan is for internal guidance, as well as for use in developing outreach materials for potential partners
* Initial draft will be ready for review by Committee for Jan. 21 tcon
+
* '''Action:''' Chris will distribute current draft to Committee for review
* '''Action:''' Charles and Cor will work with Ed Larsen, Didi and Chris to develop draft and distribute to Committee for review
+
* Business Strategy will be part of an overall package of deliverables to help define the mission and terms of membership of the Committee:
+
 
   
 
   
====Committee Business Plan Deliverables:====
+
====Other Deliverables in TnT Committee Package:====
# Membership agreement for Testing and Tools Committee: obligation to contribute, submit to review and approval
+
# [[IHE_Testing_and_Tools_Membership_Agreement| Membership agreement for Testing and Tools Committee]]: obligation to contribute, submit to review and approval
## '''Action:''' Chris Carr to develop for Committee review
+
## '''Action:''' Chris Carr to develop for Committee review: Draft by 1-24 tcon
 
# General IP Policy for contributors to testing tools
 
# General IP Policy for contributors to testing tools
## '''Action:''' David Monteau will develop for Committee review
+
## '''Action:''' David Monteau will develop for Committee review: Goal of draft by 1-24 tcon
 
# Agreement (MOU?) between participants in Technical Management Group: agreement between all of the contracted engineers overseeing test tools development  
 
# Agreement (MOU?) between participants in Technical Management Group: agreement between all of the contracted engineers overseeing test tools development  
 
## '''Action:''' David will develop first draft in consultation with Eric, Steve and engineers and sponsor reps from IHE-J
 
## '''Action:''' David will develop first draft in consultation with Eric, Steve and engineers and sponsor reps from IHE-J
Line 32: Line 30:
 
* Schedule Town Hall Meeting during HIMSS?
 
* Schedule Town Hall Meeting during HIMSS?
 
** '''Action:''' Didi will investigate availability of space and other resources
 
** '''Action:''' Didi will investigate availability of space and other resources
 +
 +
  
 
[[Testing and Tools Committee]]
 
[[Testing and Tools Committee]]
 +
 +
[[:Category:Minutes]]

Latest revision as of 11:58, 18 February 2008

Participants

  • Chris Carr, RSNA
  • Geert Claeys, AGFA
  • Cor Loef, Philips
  • David Monteau, INRIA
  • Charles Parisot, GE
  • Eric Poiseau, INRIA

Minutes

Development of Testing and Tools Business Strategy Package

Charles and Cor updated Committee on business strategy plan, v 1.4 distributed by Ed Larsen

  • Plan is for internal guidance, as well as for use in developing outreach materials for potential partners
  • Action: Chris will distribute current draft to Committee for review

Other Deliverables in TnT Committee Package:

  1. Membership agreement for Testing and Tools Committee: obligation to contribute, submit to review and approval
    1. Action: Chris Carr to develop for Committee review: Draft by 1-24 tcon
  2. General IP Policy for contributors to testing tools
    1. Action: David Monteau will develop for Committee review: Goal of draft by 1-24 tcon
  3. Agreement (MOU?) between participants in Technical Management Group: agreement between all of the contracted engineers overseeing test tools development
    1. Action: David will develop first draft in consultation with Eric, Steve and engineers and sponsor reps from IHE-J
  4. Committee charge and governance document; derive from governance document, but refine to specify procedures, reporting relationships, etc.
    1. Action: David and Chris will develop based on language from Principles of Governance document (plus org chart)

Next Teleconferences/Meetings

  • Thurs., Jan. 24, 9-10am CT
    • Agenda: Review refined Business Strategy and Member Agreement
  • Schedule Town Hall Meeting during HIMSS?
    • Action: Didi will investigate availability of space and other resources


Testing and Tools Committee

Category:Minutes