IHE PCD 2009 Showcase
The IHE PCD domain is currently preparing for the HIMSS '09 IHE Showcase in Chicago. Profiles that are being considered include:
- DEC - Especially a full testing of the Subscribe to Patient Data (SPD) option
- ACM - Primarily the AR-to-AM link, though the AM-to-AC link will be demonstrated with a single AC actor.
- PIV - Full demonstrated
- RTM - All semantic content exchanged in the PCD transactions shall (informally) conform to the Rosetta tables.
Note: Participation in the '09 IHE Showcase is predicated on successful participation in the IHE PCD 2009 Connectathon.
This wiki page provies information and links supporting the HIMSS '09 Showcase preparation activities.
Showcase Systems & Booth Layout
- HIMSS '09 Floor Plan. Note: "Showcase" is the large area toward the top left of the diagram.
Tours & Scenarios
- Development of the Scenario including vendor scripts: http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=PCD_Showcase_2009_Scenario
New Directions Section
Part of the PCD Showcase area will include a "new directions" component that highlights demonstration of in-process work that should be ready for full connectathon testing in the next development cycle.
- <specific details forthcoming>