IHE Domain Coordination Committee Teleconference Minutes 2014-03-25
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
General Committee Business
1. Roll Call see Roster
2. Approval of Jan 21st Minutes
3. New Business: from Future Agenda Topics Page
- Recruiting and reinvigorating committee volunteers
- PCD and ITI distributed recruiting flier at Connectathon
- Held lunch and learn session and individual discussions regarding items of particular interest to potential volunteers
- Some potential volunteers had the impression committee participation was by invitation only
- Review welcome letter for new organizations
- Review Web materials describing committee participation. Highlight that all stakeholders/members are welcome. List categories of stakeholders. Tone down language about level of commitment.
- Annual general committee recruitment letter; follow-up mailing after selection of work items to domain lists
- Action Item: Gila to distribute recruitment letter handed out at Connectathon.
- Action Item: Chris Carr and La Shawn Edwards to schedule call with Gila, Kevin and Mary Jungers to review and update materials
- Supply Management Health Care Supply Interoperability-vision document.
- Publication of White Papers
- World Summit Announcement: Sept. 11-13, Chicago
- What is a recognized standard?
4. Review Action Items List
2. Domain Board Reports
- Cardiology Report - Approved by DCC, awaiting review by Board. Need Cardiology domain rep to participate in Board teleconference April 10.
- Dental Report - Ready for review by DCC.
- Lab Report - Ready for review by DCC.
- Radiation Oncology Report - Ready for review by DCC.
Domain Coordination Issues
- Cross-Domain Strategic Planning Work Group
Documentation, Websites and Public Information
- Documentation Work Group
- IHE International Webinar Series