IHE Domain Coordination Committee Teleconference Minutes 2014-03-25
Jump to navigation Jump to search
General Committee Business
1. Roll Call see Roster
2. Approval of Jan 21st Minutes
3. New Business: from Future Agenda Topics Page
- Recruiting and reinvigorating committee volunteers
- PCD and ITI distributed recruiting flier at Connectathon
- Held lunch and learn session and individual discussions regarding items of particular interest to potential volunteers
- Some potential volunteers had the impression committee participation was by invitation only
- Review welcome letter for new organizations
- Review Web materials describing committee participation. Highlight that all stakeholders/members are welcome. List categories of stakeholders. Tone down language about level of commitment.
- Annual general committee recruitment letter; follow-up mailing after selection of work items to domain lists
- Action Item: Gila to distribute recruitment letter handed out at Connectathon.
- Action Item: Chris Carr and La Shawn Edwards to schedule call with Gila, Kevin and Mary Jungers to review and update materials
- Supply Management Health Care Supply Interoperability-vision document.
- Publication of White Papers
- World Summit Announcement: Sept. 11-13, Chicago
- What is a recognized standard?
4. Review Action Items List
2. Domain Board Reports
- Cardiology Report - Approved by DCC, awaiting review by Board. Need Cardiology domain rep to participate in Board teleconference April 10.
- Dental Report - Ready for review by DCC.
- Lab Report - Ready for review by DCC.
- Radiation Oncology Report - Ready for review by DCC.
Domain Coordination Issues
- Cross-Domain Strategic Planning Work Group
Documentation, Websites and Public Information
- Documentation Work Group
- IHE International Webinar Series