IHE Domain Coordination Committee Teleconference Minutes 2014-03-25
Jump to navigation Jump to search
General Committee Business
1. Roll Call
- Quorum attained see Roster
2. Approval of minutes
- Motion: Approve as published. Carried unanimously.
- Motion: Approve with revisions noted. Carried with one abstention.
3. New Business: from Future Agenda Topics Page
- Recruiting and reinvigorating committee volunteers
- PCD and ITI distributed recruiting flier at Connectathon
- Held lunch and learn session and individual discussions regarding items of particular interest to potential volunteers
- Some potential volunteers had the impression committee participation was by invitation only
- Review welcome letter for new organizations
- Review letter sent to people who subscribe to email lists
- Review Web materials describing committee participation. Highlight that all stakeholders/members are welcome. List categories of stakeholders. Tone down language about level of commitment.
- Annual general committee recruitment letter; follow-up mailing after selection of work items to domain lists
- Action Item: Gila to distribute recruitment letter handed out at Connectathon.
- Action Item: Chris Carr and La Shawn Edwards to schedule call with Gila, Kevin and Mary Jungers to review and update materials
- Supply Management Health Care Supply Interoperability-vision document.
- Jose presented vision of cross-domain effort to achieve common approach to supply management. Pharmacy has a keen interest in the issue, but wishes to proceed in collaboration with other domains.
- Which systems are used to manage inventory in current environment? Falls between operational management and clinical management systems. Interaction between systems needs to be considered.
- X12m is a standards committee focusing on supply chain management issues.
- Action Items: Expand current document to include overview of problem space, available standards, key priorities, etc. Invite other domains to develop example use-case specific scenarios for their domains for collaborative work. Review on April tcon.
- Publication of White Papers
- Sometimes published for public comment and sometimes not. Those that are published with public comment status often don't progress through further review/revision, move from public comment page to main TF page.
- World Summit Announcement: Sept. 11-13, Chicago
- What is a recognized standard?
4. Review Action Items List
2. Domain Board Reports
- Cardiology Report - Approved by DCC, awaiting review by Board. Need Cardiology domain rep to participate in Board teleconference April 10.
- Dental Report - Ready for review by DCC.
- Lab Report - Ready for review by DCC.
- Radiation Oncology Report - Ready for review by DCC.
Domain Coordination Issues
- Cross-Domain Strategic Planning Work Group
Documentation, Websites and Public Information
- Documentation Work Group
- IHE International Webinar Series