IHE Domain Coordination Committee Teleconference Minutes 2012-04-10
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 09:00, 10 April 2012 by Chrisdcarr (Created page with "===General Committee Business=== 1. Roll Call [http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pTgIQsDfZws-wBjRwmI88RA see Roster] 2. Approval of [[IHE Domain Coordination Committee Tele...")
General Committee Business
1. Roll Call see Roster
2. Approval of March 27, 2012 Minutes
3. New Business: from Future Agenda Topics Page
4. Review Action Items List
- reminder - follow the Domain Announcements link for simple templates for announcements
- Please add domain announcements for your domain here prior to the tcon
2. Domain Board Reports (10 min - Karen Witting)
- Endoscopy - one month late, waiting update to use provisional template
- Radiation Oncology - Board_Report_IHE_RadiationOncology-2012-03-27.doc updated from DCC review. Further updates in progress and due 4/10 with presentation to the board 4/12
- Anatomic Pathology - due to DCC 4/5
Domain Coordination Issues
- Cross-Domain Strategic Planning Work Group (update - Mike Nusbaum/Chris Carr - 20 min)
- update on facilitator?
- Survey of SNOMED CT usage across domains (Juergen Brandstatter)
Documentation, Websites and Public Information
- Documentation Work Group (15 min - Teri Sippel Schmidt)
- reminder: important internal review of Content Module documents - Monday, April 16th, 2012, 3pm CT
- On-going CM review work every Monday at 3pm CT, including April 23rd broader CM community review and goal to go to Public Comment mid-May with a webex introduction to explain what the Doc WG has done thus far.
- update on General Intro, Vol 1, 2, 4 shells, and Supplement Template:
- Domain update from "beta domain volunteers" for first time Technical Framework Final Text domain (this cycle) and for existing/established Technical Framework domain (next cycle)
- NameSpace update (Mary Jungers/Chris Carr)
- Vol 3 shell (first attempt) available
- section number issue 6.3.3.x - PCC has categorized Sections. The Doc WG is recommending to discontinue this. (see Apr 2 mtg minutes for discussion)
- Vol 1 - PCC created options on Actors across all PCC Content Module profiles and documented those options in a separate TF section (not in a profile)
- little consensus on how to handle the "Content Document Options". Possibilities discussed to date:
- 1. Today: Being copied and modified slightly in different domains and content profiles. Not in any profile, just in a TF section.
- 2. Clean them up and leave them in PCC, applicable to all Content Consumer Actors, but not in any Profile
- 3. Create a single ITI or PCC Profile which basically just the options. Then other domains/profiles cannot modify the options slightly.
- 4. Create 4 ITI or PCC Profiles with one option each. Then other domains/profiles cannot modify the options slightly.
- Who makes this final decision?
- Technical Framework Publication Planning and Schedule - 2012 cycle (10 min Mary Jungers)
- reminder of/reintroduction to the process
- See: Technical Framework Supplements Publication Schedule
Next steps and New Actions Items
- Next Call April 24, 2012, 9am-10:30am CT