Difference between revisions of "IHE Domain Coordination Committee Teleconference Minutes 2011-07-12"

From IHE Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
 
(8 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
 
==Attendees==
 
==Attendees==
* Laura Bright
+
* Laura Bright - PCC Tech
* Chris Carr
+
* Chris Carr - RSNA
* Nichole Drye-Mayo
+
* Christel Daniel - Anatomic Path
* La Shawn Edwards
+
* Didi Davis - QRPH Plan
* Rob Horn
+
* Nichole Drye-Mayo - RSNA
* Mary Jungers
+
* La Shawn Edwards - RSNA
* Flora Lum
+
* Rob Horn - ITI Tech
* Joan McMillen
+
* Mary Jungers - Doc Specialist
* Celina Roth
+
* Flora Lum - Eye Care Planning
* Teri Sippel-Schmidt
+
* Joan McMillen - RSNA
* Karen Witting
+
* Celina Roth - HIMSS
 +
* Antje Schroeder - Cardiology
 +
* Teri Sippel-Schmidt - Process Specialist
 +
* Karen Witting - ITI Plan
  
 +
''Absent domains: Laboratory, PCD, Pharmacy, Radiation Oncology, Radiology''
  
 
==Minutes==
 
==Minutes==
  
 
===General Committee Business===
 
===General Committee Business===
1. Roll Call [http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pTgIQsDfZws-wBjRwmI88RA see Roster]
+
1. Roll Call: Quorum attained. [http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pTgIQsDfZws-wBjRwmI88RA See Roster.]
  
 
2. Approval of [[IHE Domain Coordination Committee Teleconference Minutes 2011-06-21 | June 21 Minutes]]  (5 min - all)
 
2. Approval of [[IHE Domain Coordination Committee Teleconference Minutes 2011-06-21 | June 21 Minutes]]  (5 min - all)
Line 24: Line 28:
 
::* Schedule for lunch time meeting/tcon during next week's ITI/PCC/QRPH meeting
 
::* Schedule for lunch time meeting/tcon during next week's ITI/PCC/QRPH meeting
 
::* Provisionally schedule for Tuesday, Noon CT
 
::* Provisionally schedule for Tuesday, Noon CT
:* Overall Process Documentation (Teri Sippel) - nothing to report yet, but both underway again
+
:* Overall Process Documentation (Teri Sippel) - nothing to report yet, focusing on Tech Framework templates
  
 
4. Review [http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pVUiOBnER-C7e5Xk4_w1kJw Action Items List]
 
4. Review [http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pVUiOBnER-C7e5Xk4_w1kJw Action Items List]
Line 32: Line 36:
 
1. [[Domain Milestone Dates]]  (20 min - ITI/PCC/PCD/QRPH TC Cochairs)
 
1. [[Domain Milestone Dates]]  (20 min - ITI/PCC/PCD/QRPH TC Cochairs)
  
* New updates on Public Comment?:
+
* New updates on Public Comment:
** ITI?
+
** ITI: more than 400 medium and high comments received on public comment profiles, primarily XDW and XCF; focusing on Supplements and not Webinar material
** QRPH?
+
** QRPH: working through internal comments during public comment period. Working on putting PRPH-Ca profile into new template for documenting content modules.
 
** PCD?
 
** PCD?
 
** PCC?
 
** PCC?
 +
 +
* Feedback on public comment process:
 +
:* ITI got four different spreadsheet styles and had to reconcile the different formats
 +
::* Inconsistencies between download spreadsheet and Web form in structured data options
 +
:* Google Group for submission worked well
 +
:* Submission via Web form caused major reconciliation problems, primarily due to embedded Visio diagrams in one of the spreadsheets
 +
:* "Other" in supplement name caused confusion; should be removed or better explained
 +
:* Main problem with online web submittal form was that field size was not limited and one of the comments was extremely long in ITI; need to limit online field submittal size
 +
:* Spreadsheet should be submitted in .xls format only and instructions should specify limits on text and forbid diagrams in spreadsheet
 +
:* Inform submitters that Google Group list is moderated and posts don't appear immediately
 +
:* Add to instructions that submitters should send a separate spreadsheet for each supplement they are commenting on
  
 
* Was Technical Project Managers Public Comment review helpful?
 
* Was Technical Project Managers Public Comment review helpful?
 +
:* Early to say for some domains; QRPH has benefited from the guidance
  
 
2. Domain [[Board Reports]]  (10 min - Karen Witting)
 
2. Domain [[Board Reports]]  (10 min - Karen Witting)
 
* Status
 
* Status
** Eye Care - Ready for review
+
** Eye Care - reviewd and approved
 
** PCC - due 8/4
 
** PCC - due 8/4
 
* Review [ftp://ftp.ihe.net/Board/DomainReports/Board_Report_IHE_Eye%20Care-2011-06-23.docx Eye Care Board Report]
 
* Review [ftp://ftp.ihe.net/Board/DomainReports/Board_Report_IHE_Eye%20Care-2011-06-23.docx Eye Care Board Report]
Line 51: Line 67:
 
** Please review one more time for final approval to begin use immediately:  
 
** Please review one more time for final approval to begin use immediately:  
 
***  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HhYYVtKcoKCcEcCvv1DIXgu2XBrzn-U4_vCCx5PTL08/edit?hl=en_US&authkey=CLO3hs8I
 
***  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HhYYVtKcoKCcEcCvv1DIXgu2XBrzn-U4_vCCx5PTL08/edit?hl=en_US&authkey=CLO3hs8I
** Review [[Participate|Participation Wiki page]] to ensure it is good enough to get started and suggest improvements
+
** In the previous DCC call (4 w ago) the discussion focused around the review of the wiki Participation page [[Participate|Participation Wiki page]]   The audience of this page is perhaps not the same as the audience of the welcome email.
  
 
===Documentation, Websites and Public Information===
 
===Documentation, Websites and Public Information===
 
* Documentation Work Group (5 min - Teri Sippel Schmidt)
 
* Documentation Work Group (5 min - Teri Sippel Schmidt)
 +
:*  The plan is still that the Technical Framework Templates for Vol 0 through 4 will go out for comment by the DCC and all domains on or about Sept 1st for four weeks.
 
* Webinar Series Update  (10 min - Celina)
 
* Webinar Series Update  (10 min - Celina)
 
* Public Comment Process feedback (10 min - Mary Jungers)
 
* Public Comment Process feedback (10 min - Mary Jungers)
 +
:* See discussion above; only covered same topic once.
  
 
===Governance Implementation===
 
===Governance Implementation===

Latest revision as of 20:03, 1 August 2011

Attendees

  • Laura Bright - PCC Tech
  • Chris Carr - RSNA
  • Christel Daniel - Anatomic Path
  • Didi Davis - QRPH Plan
  • Nichole Drye-Mayo - RSNA
  • La Shawn Edwards - RSNA
  • Rob Horn - ITI Tech
  • Mary Jungers - Doc Specialist
  • Flora Lum - Eye Care Planning
  • Joan McMillen - RSNA
  • Celina Roth - HIMSS
  • Antje Schroeder - Cardiology
  • Teri Sippel-Schmidt - Process Specialist
  • Karen Witting - ITI Plan

Absent domains: Laboratory, PCD, Pharmacy, Radiation Oncology, Radiology

Minutes

General Committee Business

1. Roll Call: Quorum attained. See Roster.

2. Approval of June 21 Minutes (5 min - all)

3. New Business: from Future Agenda Topics Page (5 min - Chris Carr)

  • In process of pulling forward two items: NameSpace (Rob Horn)
  • Schedule for lunch time meeting/tcon during next week's ITI/PCC/QRPH meeting
  • Provisionally schedule for Tuesday, Noon CT
  • Overall Process Documentation (Teri Sippel) - nothing to report yet, focusing on Tech Framework templates

4. Review Action Items List

Domain Announcements

1. Domain Milestone Dates (20 min - ITI/PCC/PCD/QRPH TC Cochairs)

  • New updates on Public Comment:
    • ITI: more than 400 medium and high comments received on public comment profiles, primarily XDW and XCF; focusing on Supplements and not Webinar material
    • QRPH: working through internal comments during public comment period. Working on putting PRPH-Ca profile into new template for documenting content modules.
    • PCD?
    • PCC?
  • Feedback on public comment process:
  • ITI got four different spreadsheet styles and had to reconcile the different formats
  • Inconsistencies between download spreadsheet and Web form in structured data options
  • Google Group for submission worked well
  • Submission via Web form caused major reconciliation problems, primarily due to embedded Visio diagrams in one of the spreadsheets
  • "Other" in supplement name caused confusion; should be removed or better explained
  • Main problem with online web submittal form was that field size was not limited and one of the comments was extremely long in ITI; need to limit online field submittal size
  • Spreadsheet should be submitted in .xls format only and instructions should specify limits on text and forbid diagrams in spreadsheet
  • Inform submitters that Google Group list is moderated and posts don't appear immediately
  • Add to instructions that submitters should send a separate spreadsheet for each supplement they are commenting on
  • Was Technical Project Managers Public Comment review helpful?
  • Early to say for some domains; QRPH has benefited from the guidance

2. Domain Board Reports (10 min - Karen Witting)

Domain Coordination Issues

Documentation, Websites and Public Information

  • Documentation Work Group (5 min - Teri Sippel Schmidt)
  • The plan is still that the Technical Framework Templates for Vol 0 through 4 will go out for comment by the DCC and all domains on or about Sept 1st for four weeks.
  • Webinar Series Update (10 min - Celina)
  • Public Comment Process feedback (10 min - Mary Jungers)
  • See discussion above; only covered same topic once.

Governance Implementation

Next steps and New Actions Items

  • Next Call Aug 2nd

Domain Coordination Committee