IHE Domain Coordination Committee Teleconference Minutes 2011-01-04
General Committee Business
1. Roll Call see Roster
2. Minutes Review and Approval
3. New Business: from Future Agenda Topics Page
- Documentation: Advanced Diagramming Methods (UML, BPEL, etc.) in Technical Framework Documents
- Pharmacy has published six documents for Trial Implementation:
- Common Parts Document - Published 2010-12-30
- Community Medication Prescription and Dispense (CMPD) - Published 2010-12-30
- Hospital Medication Workflow (HMW) - Published 2010-12-30
- Pharmacy Dispense (DIS) - Published 2010-12-30
- Pharmacy Pharmaceutical Advise (PADV) - Published 2010-12-30
- Pharmacy Prescription (PRE) - Published 2010-12-30
- ITI, PCC and QRPH holding face-to-face meetings in Toronto, Feb. 7-10
- Radiology Tech Cmte meeting, Jan. 11-13 at RSNA HQ
- Will follow meeting of DICOM WG-08, Structured Reports
- IHE Rad Tech work to dovetail on publication and distribution of report templates
Domain Coordination Issues
- Cross-domain Strategic Planning: Reviewed Domain Profile Coordination Matrix developed by ITI Planning Committee and Cross-domain Strategic Planning Subcommittee
- Organizes profiles by category. Will be used for informational and planning purposes to identify related and dependent profiles.
- Action Item: Chris Carr to set up teleconference with Cross-domain Strategic Planning Subcommittee and PCC Planning Committee leaders (Laura Heermann and Laura Bright) to review matrix and place PCC profiles appropriately. Other domain co-chairs invited to take part.
- Action Item: All domain planning co-chairs to review matrix, provide feedback on categories and descriptions and complete placement of all Trial Implementation and Final Text profiles by Feb. 18. Matrix will be reviewed for approval on March 1 DCC tcon.
Documentation, Websites and Public Information
1. Supplement Template Reconciliation project
- Review draft of TF Vol. 1 Section Headings for approval
- Revised outline based on committee input.
- Documentation work group to develop supplement template, adding section instructions for authors after committee approval of outline.
- Action Item: Chris Carr to distribute for final review and approval on Jan. 25 tcon.
2. Advanced Diagramming Methods (UML, BPEL, etc.) in Technical Framework Documents
- Mary Jungers created a spreadsheet outlining information to be supplied with any requests for special diagramming methods
- Committee to review and discuss process for requests for non-standard diagramming methods
- Discussion deferred to Jan. 25 tcon
3. Information from Anatomic Pathology (including Webinar) and Pharmacy domains is missing from www.ihe.net
- Action Item: Chris Carr to add Anatomic Pathology and Pharmacy domain information and Webinar to www.ihe.net
Next steps and New Actions Items
- Next face-to-face meeting: January 19, 7-8am CST, Hyatt Regency Chicago
- Next Tcon: Jan. 25 (note rescheduled date to avoid conflict with North American Connectathon)