IHE Domain Coordination Committee Teleconference Agenda 2015-05-26
Jump to navigation Jump to search
General Committee Business
1. Roll Call see Roster
2. Approval of Minutes
- Review for approval.
3. New Business: from Future Agenda Topics Page
4. Review Action Items List
2. Domain Board Reports
- Review for Approval
- IHE Dental Domain Report - Susan Whitt invited to tcon
- Radiology - Officially due in May. Co-chairs requested to have report deferred to June 23rd call.
- Anatomic Pathology - Due in April. LAB and ANAPATH domains to merge - next steps to be discussed at F2F meeting in Paris (mid-May).
- Mary K. to provide update
3. RO domain
- Requesting update regarding proposal to establish a chapter in the RO technical framework for DICOM Content items
IHE 2020 Vision
Domain Coordination Issues
- IHE International 2015 Educational Webinar Series
- IHE International 2015 Educational Webinar Series Logistics Form due May 22, 2015.
- Review the current listing of IHE Profiles implemented and in use in major US initiatives
- Multi-domain content creator/consumer harmonization effort
Documentation, Websites and Public Information
- Supply paper: content and methodology (José Costa Teixeira)
- New tools and methods for creating technical documentation
- Review tool evaluation spreadsheet
- Status update of CDA Tool Evaluation Pilot Project - Follow up tcon held on April 28th.
- Link to IP guidelines on Webex sessions - testing direct URL in Outlook invite
- Implementation of IHE-HL7 Collaborative Work Group
- Recognized HL7 TSC at January meeting: Healthcare Standards Integration (HSI) Work Group
- Role is to coordinate work between HL7 WGs and IHE domain committees; also will manage some resources lacking other home in HL7
- Spreadsheet of open items for discussion
- Status update after IHE Europe Connectathon -- Invitation Letter: Formal written letter from IHE board for European IHE Intl Members (submitted by Jaqueline Suruge, Pharma)
Next steps and New Actions Items
- Next DCC Tcon: June 23rd, 9-10:30am CT