IHE Domain Coordination Committee Teleconference Agenda 2015-05-26
Jump to navigation Jump to search
General Committee Business
1. Roll Call see Roster
2. Approval of Minutes
- Review for approval.
3. New Business: from Future Agenda Topics Page
4. Review Action Items List
2. Domain Board Reports
- Review for Approval
- IHE Dental Domain Report - Susan Whitt invited to tcon
- Radiology - Officially due in May. Co-chairs requested to have report deferred to June 23rd call.
- Anatomic Pathology - Due in April. LAB and ANAPATH domains to merge - next steps to be discussed at F2F meeting in Paris (mid-May).
- Mary K. to provide update
3. RO domain
- Requesting update regarding proposal to establish a chapter in the RO technical framework for DICOM Content items
IHE 2020 Vision
Domain Coordination Issues
- IHE International 2015 Educational Webinar Series
- Goal: Highlight what is new or important in IHE Domains before IHE North American Connectathon registration opens. Attendees will receive a high level overview of new profiles and use cases domains will address in their work cycle and in Connectathon testing. This provides significant educational and real life value to IHE International member organizations, RSNA members and healthcare IT providers and ultimately patients.
- Action: Complete IHE International 2015 Educational Webinar Series Logistics Form by May 22, 2015.
- Review the current listing of IHE Profiles implemented and in use in major US initiatives
- Multi-domain content creator/consumer harmonization effort
Documentation, Websites and Public Information
- Supply paper: content and methodology (José Costa Teixeira)
- New tools and methods for creating technical documentation
- Review tool evaluation spreadsheet
- Status update of CDA Tool Evaluation Pilot Project - Follow up tcon held on April 28th.
- Link to IP guidelines on Webex sessions - testing direct URL in Outlook invite
- Implementation of IHE-HL7 Collaborative Work Group
- Recognized HL7 TSC at January meeting: Healthcare Standards Integration (HSI) Work Group
- Role is to coordinate work between HL7 WGs and IHE domain committees; also will manage some resources lacking other home in HL7
- Spreadsheet of open items for discussion
- Status update after IHE Europe Connectathon -- Invitation Letter: Formal written letter from IHE board for European IHE Intl Members (submitted by Jaqueline Suruge, Pharma)
Next steps and New Actions Items
- Next DCC Tcon: June 23rd, 9-10:30am CT