IHE Domain Coordination Committee Teleconference Agenda 2013-06-25
Jump to navigation Jump to search
General Committee Business
1. Roll Call see Roster
2. Approval of May 21 Minutes
3. New Business: from Future Agenda Topics Page
- IHE recruitment initatives
- IHE Integration Statements - Scope Expansion?
- The IHE IS is basically a one-page summary table. It is concise and relatively non-intimidating. Published by vendors in [IHE Product Registry] or independently.
- The DICOM Conformance Statement is many pages/chapters. It provides much useful documentation of product-specific implementation details
- Should we expand the scope of the IHE IS? If so, how? (E.g. with Appendices?)
- It would give a place to record product details when IHE leaves a choice to the implementer and the customer might want to know the choice that was made.
- On the other hand the IS would cease to be a brief comparison document
- Should such details go in a different document?
4. Review Action Items List
2. Domain Board Reports
- Eye Care - submitted - review for July 2013 board call
- Patient Care Devices - submitted - review for July 2013 board call (due 6/7)
- Endoscopy - late (due 3/8)
- Radiology - submitted 6/18 - review for July 2013 board call
Domain Coordination Issues
- Cross-Domain Strategic Planning Work Group
Documentation, Websites and Public Information
- Documentation Work Group
Next steps and New Actions Items
- Scheduled for July 23