IHE Domain Coordination Committee Teleconference Agenda 2012-11-06
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 15:35, 2 November 2012 by Ledwards (Created page with "===General Committee Business=== 1. Roll Call [http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pTgIQsDfZws-wBjRwmI88RA see Roster] 2. Approval of minutes * [[IHE Domain Coordination Comm...")
General Committee Business
1. Roll Call see Roster
2. Approval of minutes
3. New Business: from Future Agenda Topics Page
- Status tracking of supplements
- Action items or tasks assigned to DCC under Strategic Plan
- Goal 1: Collect and analyze internal metrics to identify trends and improve results
- Goal 2: IHE will have a unified strategic view and consistent implementation of standards and quality across domains in addressing users’ real needs.
- 2.2 IHE will support and encourage cross domain sharing of best practices and new profile development.
- (general) IHE will not develop base standards.
- (general) IHE will focus on functionality and usability only in service to interoperability.
4. Review Action Items List
2. Domain Board Reports
- Anatomic Pathology - updated report due to DCC (6 months overdue to the board)
- Patient Care Coordination - 2 months overdue to the board
- QRPH - to be presented to the board 11/8
- ITI - to be presented to the board 11/8
Domain Coordination Issues
- Cross-Domain Strategic Planning Work Group
Documentation, Websites and Public Information
- Documentation Work Group
- Next call Nov. 20th