IHE Domain Coordination Committee 2008-06-24 Teleconference Minutes
Todd Cooper, PCD Tech John Donnelly, Ana Estelrich, QRPH Manuel Metz, ITI Tech Mike Nusbaum, ITI Plan Mike Schmidt, Karen Witting, ITI Tech
Didi Davis, HIMSS LaVerne Palmer, HIMSS Lisa Spellman, HIMSS
Nichole Drye-Mayo, RSNA Joan McMillen, RSNA
General Committee Business
1. Roll Call, quorum not achieved
2. Approval of June 11 Minutes
3. Schedule Future Agenda Topics for upcoming agendas as appropriate
4. Review previous action items
Domain Coordination Issues
1. Proposed update to the supplement template to clarify sections
- Proposed template V5
- Update of Proposed Template V5b addressing additional cleanup.
- Update of Proposed Template V6 addressing additional cleanup for current year work.
Version 6 is the most current.
2. Coordination of Lab/ITI/PCC/other? in building CDA content profiles
3. Revised Comment Template
Documentation, Websites and Public Information
The code to color text: Red
Verbiage for email to organization:
Thank you for submitting your vote. However, because your organization has missed three decision/votes in a row (hyperlink to current wiki roster), your voting eligibility is currently inactive. However, this vote counts towards attendance. If you vote on the other current ballot, May 19-23 Minute validation, you will have two votes in a row, which will then give you your voting privileges back. Even if you abstain, that counts as a vote. I have attached the other ballot for your reference.
Next steps and New Actions Items
Domain technical and planning fall meetings