Difference between revisions of "IHE Domain Coordination Committee 2008-06-11 Teleconference Minutes"

From IHE Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
 
(15 intermediate revisions by 3 users not shown)
Line 20: Line 20:
  
 
===General Committee Business===
 
===General Committee Business===
1. Roll Call
+
1. Approval of [[IHE Domain Coordination Committee 2008-05-27 Teleconference Minutes| May 27 Minutes]]
 +
* Minutes Approved: one abstention
  
2. Approval of [[IHE Domain Coordination Committee 2008-05-27 Teleconference Minutes| May 27 Minutes]]
+
===[[Domain Communication|Domain Coordination Checkpoints]]===
* Minutes Approved: one abstention
 
 
 
3. New Business: from [[Domain Coord - Future Agenda Topics| Future Agenda Topics Page]]
 
 
 
===[[Domain Communication|Domain Announcements]]===
 
 
* ITI
 
* ITI
** Final Text: XDS.b, XDS-SD, XDM, XUA, BPPC, Registry Stored Query, WS Appendix - '''Input Deadline: June 26'''
+
** Evaluating for Final Text: XDS.b, XDS-SD, XDM, XUA, BPPC, Registry Stored Query, WS Appendix - '''Input Deadline: June 26'''
** Public Comment - '''Comments due: July 9''':  
+
*** No specific input requested
:::# Asynchronous Web Services Exchange
+
** Opening Public Comment: Async XDS.b, ECON, XDS-SD Update, SVS, MMR, SRR, RRC, Pub/Sub, Ped. Demo Opt. - '''Input Deadline: July 9''':  
:::# Emergency Contact Information  (ECON) White Paper
+
*** Requesting Input on '''Async XDS.b from: RAD (re: relevance to XDS-I)'''
:::# Pediatric Demographics Option
+
*** Requesting Input on '''MRR, SRR and RRC from: RAD, CARD, EYE'''
:::# Referral Requests: Media Referral Request (MRR), Shared Documents Referral Request (SRR), Referral Request Content (RRC)
+
*** Requesting Input on '''Pub/Sub from: RAD, CARD, RO, LAB, PCD, EYE, PCC, QRPH, PATH'''
:::# Sharing Value Sets (SVS)
+
*** Requesting Input on '''SVS from: PCD, QRPH, RAD, CARD'''
:::# Cross Enterprise Sharing of Scanned Documents (XDS-SD)
 
  
 
* RAD
 
* RAD
** Final Text:  TCE profile - '''Input Deadline passed on May 10'''
+
** Evaluating for Final Text:  TCE - '''Input Deadline: May 10''' (pro forma)
  
*PCD
+
* PCD
** Public Comment - '''Comments due: July 7''':
+
** Opening Public Comment: ACM, RTM, PIV - '''Input Deadline: July 7'''
:::# Alarm Communication Management (ACM)
+
*** Requesting Input on '''ACM from: RAD, CARD, RO, LAB, PCD, EYE, PCC, QRPH, PATH'''
:::# Rosetta Terminology Mapping (RTM)
+
**** (new approach: actors defined without specifying standard protocols for their actions)
:::# Point-of-Care Infusion Verification (PIV)
 
  
*QRPH
+
* QRPH
** Public Comment - '''Comments due Mid July'''
+
** Opening Public Comment: Clinical Research Data Capture (CRD)'''
:::
+
*** and White Paper: Performance Measure Data Element Structured for EHR Extraction - '''Input Deadline: Mid July'''
 +
**** No specific input requested
  
 
===Domain Coordination Issues===
 
===Domain Coordination Issues===
Line 55: Line 50:
 
1. Cross-domain HL7 Review Task Force  
 
1. Cross-domain HL7 Review Task Force  
  
:a. Update of PAM-SWF conflicts first assignment
+
:a. [[HL7 Review Task Force 2008-05-30|Minutes from May 30 teleconference]]
 
+
:b. Next Conference Call:  June 20, 10:00-11:30am CDT  
:b. Conference Call:  May 30, 11:00am CDT  
 
  
 
2. Other Domain Coordination Issues
 
2. Other Domain Coordination Issues
  
:a. Cross-domain announcement of milestones, new profile topics, development status
+
:a Domain milestones
 +
:: Kevin O'Donnell and Chris Carr created a new page [[Domain Milestones]] to record basic events in TF development annual cycle for each domain
 +
:* '''Action Item: Plan/Tech Co-chairs''' to work together to incorporate dates for each domain
  
:b. Annual cycle milestone categories
+
4. PHDSC White Paper
 
+
::- QRPH will consider whether to publish white paper and issue press release expressing support
:c. ITI Procedure for email ballots (CPs, minutes, etc.) on [[Process]] page
+
::- Goal is to bring public health community into IHE process, but to avoid diluting work product of IHE with loosely related material
 
+
::- Possibly consider publishing White Paper for committee use on Wiki, rather than Technical Frameworks page
3. Review of new profiles
 
- Publish Subscribe: all domains
 
- Referral Requests: Radiology, Cardiology, Eye Care
 
- Shared Value Sets: PCD, QRPH, Cardiology, Radiology
 
- Asynch XDS: Radiology review to see if asynch option is relevant to XDS-I
 
- ACM: all domains (new approach: actors defined without specifying standards protocols for their actions)
 
  
 
===Documentation, Websites and Public Information===
 
===Documentation, Websites and Public Information===
  
1.   Facilitating access to support material for developers (WSDLs, schemas, examples). See [ftp://ftp.ihe.net/TF_Support_Material ftp:/ftp.ihe.net/TF_Support_Material]
+
1. Webinar Update
  
2.   [[2008 Webinar Agenda]]: Planning and Assignments
+
:a. First call (general overview) successful: 60+ participants
  
:a.   Source material available on [http://www.ihe.net/Participation/iheworkshop2007_presentations.cfm  2007 Workshop Program]
+
:b. Next call: Tues, June 17, "Pathfinding for Product Managers"
 +
::- Needs input from domain co-chairs on profiles relevant to various HIT product categories
  
:b.   Update on planning
+
:c. Webinar Planning Tcon: Friday, June 13, 9:00-10:00am. Purpose: Prepare Pathfinding presentation and finalize remainder of Webinar schedule.
  
3.    Proposed update to the supplement template to clarify sections (June 10 Tcon)
+
2.    Proposed update to the supplement template to clarify sections (June 10 Tcon)
 
:[ftp://ftp.ihe.net/IT_Infrastructure/iheitiyr5-2007-2008/Technical_Cmte/IHE%20Supplement%20Template-V5.doc :Proposed template]
 
:[ftp://ftp.ihe.net/IT_Infrastructure/iheitiyr5-2007-2008/Technical_Cmte/IHE%20Supplement%20Template-V5.doc :Proposed template]
 +
* Deferred to June 24 Tcon: Email template to the Committee for review
  
4.    ISO Update: [[Profiles| Profile Descriptions]]
+
===Next Tcon===
 
+
* Tuesday, June 24, 10-11am CDT
5.    Template for Domain Reports to the Board
 
:a. Review draft template; then send revised draft for approval by Board
 
:b. Review proposed calendar of reports
 
 
 
6.    Google Mailing Lists - Status Update
 
 
 
7.    Wiki Watch Page Email notification
 
 
 
8.  Supplement Template/Example
 
 
 
9.  Identifying Annual Cycle in Supplements and other committee work product
 
 
 
===Governance Implementation===
 
1. At-large Election Process
 
 
 
2. Committee Membership and Meeting Issues
 
 
 
3. Protected Committee Roster Pages on Wiki
 
 
 
  
 
[[Domain Coordination Committee]]
 
[[Domain Coordination Committee]]
  
 
[[Category: Minutes]]
 
[[Category: Minutes]]

Latest revision as of 18:25, 31 July 2008

Attendees

  • Jason Colquitt, QRPH Tech
  • Todd Cooper, PCD Tech
  • Ana Estelrich, QRPH Plan
  • Colin Field, RO Plan
  • Ken Fuchs, PCD Plan
  • Flora Lum, American Academy of Ophthalmology
  • Francois Macary, Lab Plan/Tech
  • Manuel Metz, ITI Plan
  • Steve Moore, Tech Proj Mgr
  • Kevin O'Donnell, Rad Plan
  • Mike Schmidt, Eye Care Tech
  • Karen Witting, ITI Tech
  • Chris Carr, RSNA
  • Didi Davis, HIMSS
  • Nichole Drye-Mayo, RSNA
  • Joan McMillen, RSNA

Minutes

General Committee Business

1. Approval of May 27 Minutes

  • Minutes Approved: one abstention

Domain Coordination Checkpoints

  • ITI
    • Evaluating for Final Text: XDS.b, XDS-SD, XDM, XUA, BPPC, Registry Stored Query, WS Appendix - Input Deadline: June 26
      • No specific input requested
    • Opening Public Comment: Async XDS.b, ECON, XDS-SD Update, SVS, MMR, SRR, RRC, Pub/Sub, Ped. Demo Opt. - Input Deadline: July 9:
      • Requesting Input on Async XDS.b from: RAD (re: relevance to XDS-I)
      • Requesting Input on MRR, SRR and RRC from: RAD, CARD, EYE
      • Requesting Input on Pub/Sub from: RAD, CARD, RO, LAB, PCD, EYE, PCC, QRPH, PATH
      • Requesting Input on SVS from: PCD, QRPH, RAD, CARD
  • RAD
    • Evaluating for Final Text: TCE - Input Deadline: May 10 (pro forma)
  • PCD
    • Opening Public Comment: ACM, RTM, PIV - Input Deadline: July 7
      • Requesting Input on ACM from: RAD, CARD, RO, LAB, PCD, EYE, PCC, QRPH, PATH
        • (new approach: actors defined without specifying standard protocols for their actions)
  • QRPH
    • Opening Public Comment: Clinical Research Data Capture (CRD)
      • and White Paper: Performance Measure Data Element Structured for EHR Extraction - Input Deadline: Mid July
        • No specific input requested

Domain Coordination Issues

1. Cross-domain HL7 Review Task Force

a. Minutes from May 30 teleconference
b. Next Conference Call: June 20, 10:00-11:30am CDT

2. Other Domain Coordination Issues

a Domain milestones
Kevin O'Donnell and Chris Carr created a new page Domain Milestones to record basic events in TF development annual cycle for each domain
  • Action Item: Plan/Tech Co-chairs to work together to incorporate dates for each domain

4. PHDSC White Paper

- QRPH will consider whether to publish white paper and issue press release expressing support
- Goal is to bring public health community into IHE process, but to avoid diluting work product of IHE with loosely related material
- Possibly consider publishing White Paper for committee use on Wiki, rather than Technical Frameworks page

Documentation, Websites and Public Information

1. Webinar Update

a. First call (general overview) successful: 60+ participants
b. Next call: Tues, June 17, "Pathfinding for Product Managers"
- Needs input from domain co-chairs on profiles relevant to various HIT product categories
c. Webinar Planning Tcon: Friday, June 13, 9:00-10:00am. Purpose: Prepare Pathfinding presentation and finalize remainder of Webinar schedule.

2. Proposed update to the supplement template to clarify sections (June 10 Tcon)

:Proposed template
  • Deferred to June 24 Tcon: Email template to the Committee for review

Next Tcon

  • Tuesday, June 24, 10-11am CDT

Domain Coordination Committee