Difference between revisions of "IHE Domain Coordination Committee 2008-02-19 Teleconference Minutes"

From IHE Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 1: Line 1:
Action: Chris Carr will send email to absent Domain Co-chairs informing them of task and April 18 ISO due date.
+
===Documentation, Websites and Public Information===
 +
# ISO Reference Document for IHE Technical Framework
 +
# IHE Domain Webpage for each Domain (www.ihe.net/domain_name/)
 +
# IHE Profile Webpage for each Profile
  
Action: Subgroup (Chris Carr, Micha Coleman, John Donnelly and Chris Lindop) will develop Wiki page with initial set of proposed profile category definitions.
+
'''Action:''' Chris Carr will send email to absent Domain Co-chairs informing them of task and April 18 ISO due date.
  
Coordination Issues Documentation Page
+
# Develop definitions of Integration Profile categories (eg, Content, Infrastructure, Presentation, Workflow)
 +
'''Action:''' Subgroup (Chris Carr, Micha Coleman, John Donnelly and Chris Lindop) will develop Wiki page with initial set of proposed profile category definitions for March 18 tcon.
 +
 
 +
===Cross-domain Coordination Activities===
 +
# Coordination Issues Documentation Page
 
- Add History section
 
- Add History section
 
- Questions about best tool for tracking: defect tracking software, spreadsheet or Wiki page
 
- Questions about best tool for tracking: defect tracking software, spreadsheet or Wiki page
Action: Chris Carr will present to Eric Poiseau and Steve Moore for their opinion about best method of tracking coordination issues.
+
'''Action:''' Chris Carr will present to Eric Poiseau and Steve Moore for their opinion about best method of tracking coordination issues.
 +
# Ophthalmology and Cardiology have reused radiology transactions from Scheduled Workflow and extended them for specific use in their domains. Radiology would like to incorporate these extensions as named sets of options and establish a consistent profile across the domains.
 +
 
 +
'''Action:''' Cindy Levy will draft a CP and communicate to Cardiology and Ophthalmology chairs about reconciling approaches across the domains.
 +
 
 +
 
 +
===Governance Implementation===
 +
# Board Elections
 +
# Domain and Sponsor Applications
  
 
Action: Domain Committee Secretaries to provide their co-chairs with up-to-date committee rosters indicating current members who have not yet become member organizations.
 
Action: Domain Committee Secretaries to provide their co-chairs with up-to-date committee rosters indicating current members who have not yet become member organizations.
 
Action: Co-chairs to exercise their discretion in allowing non-members to attend as guests until their organizations submit the membership application.
 
Action: Co-chairs to exercise their discretion in allowing non-members to attend as guests until their organizations submit the membership application.
  
Ophthalmology and Cardiology have reused radiology transactions from Scheduled Workflow and extended them for specific use in their domains. Radiology would like to incoporate these extensions as named sets of options and establish a consistent profile across the domains.
 
  
Action: Cindy Levy will draft a CP and communicate to Cardiology and Ophthalmology chairs about reconciling approaches across the domains.
 
  
 
[[:Category:Minutes]]
 
[[:Category:Minutes]]

Revision as of 23:34, 3 March 2008

Documentation, Websites and Public Information

  1. ISO Reference Document for IHE Technical Framework
  2. IHE Domain Webpage for each Domain (www.ihe.net/domain_name/)
  3. IHE Profile Webpage for each Profile

Action: Chris Carr will send email to absent Domain Co-chairs informing them of task and April 18 ISO due date.

  1. Develop definitions of Integration Profile categories (eg, Content, Infrastructure, Presentation, Workflow)

Action: Subgroup (Chris Carr, Micha Coleman, John Donnelly and Chris Lindop) will develop Wiki page with initial set of proposed profile category definitions for March 18 tcon.

Cross-domain Coordination Activities

  1. Coordination Issues Documentation Page

- Add History section - Questions about best tool for tracking: defect tracking software, spreadsheet or Wiki page Action: Chris Carr will present to Eric Poiseau and Steve Moore for their opinion about best method of tracking coordination issues.

  1. Ophthalmology and Cardiology have reused radiology transactions from Scheduled Workflow and extended them for specific use in their domains. Radiology would like to incorporate these extensions as named sets of options and establish a consistent profile across the domains.

Action: Cindy Levy will draft a CP and communicate to Cardiology and Ophthalmology chairs about reconciling approaches across the domains.


Governance Implementation

  1. Board Elections
  2. Domain and Sponsor Applications

Action: Domain Committee Secretaries to provide their co-chairs with up-to-date committee rosters indicating current members who have not yet become member organizations. Action: Co-chairs to exercise their discretion in allowing non-members to attend as guests until their organizations submit the membership application.


Category:Minutes