IHE DEV DPI 2020-08-27 Web Meeting
From IHE Wiki
Revision as of 09:07, 27 August 2020 by ToddCooper (Notes from meeting)
Participants: Todd Cooper, Ken Fuchs (DEV co-chair)
Regrets: Stefan Schlichting, John Garguilo
Agenda & Discussion Notes - 2020.08-27
- Welcome & Roll Call & Agenda Review
- - DPI Program "membership" participation - note LATE reminder of this call. Need to get call/ reminder out earlier!
- DPI Program - Unique Role in Gemini SDPi+FHIR
- - Note that although much of the work that is within the scope of the IHE DEV DPI Program group is actually accomplished in the Gemini SDPi+FHIR MDI program (DEV DPI is the IHE home for that program, along with HL7 DEV / Devices on FHIR) ...
- - Formal action RECOMMENDATIONS on the IHE DEV side must come from this DPI Program group ...
- - Recommendations will then be approved at the Devices domain level as normal.
- - For example, recommendation and approval of publication of a supplement or draft TR for PUBLIC COMMENT or Trial Implementation publication
- IHE DEV DPI Program Update & Discussion
- - DEV DPI Program wiki updates need to be completed before publication of 2020 DEV Domain Board Report
- - 2020 DEV TF update needs to include TF-1 content explaining the scope of the domain w/ appropriate graphic; This material was going to come from the "What is a 'Device'?" TR, but work on that hasn't begun yet; Todd Cooper & John Rhoads need to coordinate on the TR and the TF CP.
- - 2020 IHE Devices Domain Board Report needs to be updated to include DPI Program info (ASAP!); this should include material that is the same on the wiki + web + Confluence pages
- - Ken noted that the DPI Program, along with the SDC community and the Gemini SDPi+FHIR group need to consider educational / marketing materials that can be used to support those who have a clue about health informatics, but don't want to go into technical depth to get a general understanding of SDC & SDPi.
- General Work Program & Roadmap Review
- - No specific roadmap updates at this time - work is focused and progressing on all active projects including SDPi Supplement development, and the Technical Reports (TR, formerly known as "white papers");
- Confirmation of DPI Program representative nominees to IHE DEV domain co-chairs / leaders
- - Still waiting for IHE DEV to issue a confirmation ballot for the (6) co-chair nominees
- - Challenge is that the official DEV Roster remains incomplete, making it impossible to issue the ballot; hopefully, this is resolved in the coming week or so
- Gemini SDPi+FHIR Update (from an IHE perspective)
- - SDPi Supplement - Review & Discuss action to recommend DEV review and circulation for PUBLIC COMMENT
- - NOTE: Given the cancellation of the September DEV DPI monthly call, a special DPI Program meeting may have to be scheduled to move the process along for PUBLIC COMMENT
- New Business
- - No New Business
- - NOTE:' September 24 meeting CANCELED due to the conflicting HL7/IEEE/IHE vWGM that week.
- - IHE DEV DPI 2020-10-22 Web Meeting