GDC Minutes 2020-07-01
From IHE Wiki
Revision as of 19:04, 1 July 2020 by Jkontos (Created page with "== Participants== * Peter MacIsaac * Mike Nusbaum * Joe Vartuli * Jamie Dulkowski == Welcome == * [https://ihe.webex.com/recordingservice/sites/ihe/recording/playback/c0d408...")
- Peter MacIsaac
- Mike Nusbaum
- Joe Vartuli
- Jamie Dulkowski
National Deployment Committees
- Board reports and status updates
- New Reports
IHE Australia report presented by Peter MacIsaac
- Two new sponsors
- No formal process for joining IHE Australia
- Web maintenance is not regularly maintained
- Several changes in government agencies
- No testing events or showcases
- Involved in educational events focusing on general IHE, standards, and interop
- Device interoperability demos with Todd Cooper
- IHE Summit in AsiaPac
- Formal attendance at HL7 workshop in Sydney
- COVID has been undermining business model of standards groups
- Has entire program been on hiatus wrt profile. No response from agency.
- Engaging employers/industry. First approach was to stagger GDC meetings. Has engagement improved with Australia on development work?
- Up until now, opportunities for engagement have been scarce.
- Developing solutions. Community of IHE-FHIR workgroups.
- IHE's involvement with IPS profile.
* Decision: Approve report as presented for presentation to IHE International Board.
IHE World Summit 2020
- Status update (Jürgen)
- Registration is re-opened
Engagement of Deployment Committees
- Not discussed
Joint IHE/HL7 AsiaPac summit, Singapore
- Status - Not discussed
Any other business
- Wednesday, August 5, 9:00-10:00 AM CT (US)