Difference between revisions of "GDC Minutes 2016-02-01"

From IHE Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
(Created page with "== Welcome == * Participants :* Jürgen Brandstätter :* Mike Nusbaum :* Chris Carr :* Jamie Kontos :* Stephane Spahni :* Charles Parisot * Approval of agenda :* Approved =...")
 
 
(4 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 18: Line 18:
  
 
== WS Program planning - current status ==
 
== WS Program planning - current status ==
:* [ftp://ftp.ihe.net/GDC/World%20Summit/Events/2016,%20Amsterdam/Organization/Program%20planning/IHEWorldSummit%202016%20-%20TentativeProgram%20v7.docx IHEWorldSummit-TentativeProgram v7]
+
* [ftp://ftp.ihe.net/GDC/World%20Summit/Events/2016,%20Amsterdam/Organization/Program%20planning/IHEWorldSummit%202016%20-%20TentativeProgram%20v7.docx IHEWorldSummit-TentativeProgram v7]
  
:* Open issues preventing from publishing
+
* Open issues preventing from publishing
::* 1) EU keynote speech not yet confirmed by Gerald Cultot
+
:* 1) EU keynote speech not yet confirmed by Gerald Cultot
::* 2) Panel 6 needs to be defined
+
:* 2) Panel 6 needs to be defined
::* 3) Title and abstracts of all panels need to be finalized
+
:* 3) Title and abstracts of all panels need to be finalized
  
  
Line 29: Line 29:
 
* Group work
 
* Group work
 
:* New panel chair for Panel 5
 
:* New panel chair for Panel 5
::* Chris Carr instead of Mike Nusbaum
+
::* '''Decision: Chris Carr instead of Mike Nusbaum'''
 
:* Panel 6
 
:* Panel 6
 
::* Proposed topic by Jürgen: IHE methodology – makes its way?
 
::* Proposed topic by Jürgen: IHE methodology – makes its way?
Line 41: Line 41:
 
* '''Action item: Create instructions for panel chairs (Jürgen)'''
 
* '''Action item: Create instructions for panel chairs (Jürgen)'''
  
 +
* New version of program:
 
:* [ftp://ftp.ihe.net/GDC/World%20Summit/Events/2016,%20Amsterdam/Organization/Program%20planning/IHEWorldSummit%202016%20-%20TentativeProgram%20v8.docx IHEWorldSummit-TentativeProgram v8]
 
:* [ftp://ftp.ihe.net/GDC/World%20Summit/Events/2016,%20Amsterdam/Organization/Program%20planning/IHEWorldSummit%202016%20-%20TentativeProgram%20v8.docx IHEWorldSummit-TentativeProgram v8]
  
Line 47: Line 48:
 
* Registration is already open, we need to start marketing
 
* Registration is already open, we need to start marketing
 
* Global marketing
 
* Global marketing
:* Action item: Creating a marketing message on the IHE channels this week (Chris Carr)
+
:* '''Action item: Creating a marketing message on the IHE channels this week (Chris Carr)'''
 
* Marketing on national level
 
* Marketing on national level
 
:* National Deployment Committees should be informed/triggered etc.
 
:* National Deployment Committees should be informed/triggered etc.
:* Action item: Inform/Activate/instruct DCs (Jürgen)
+
:* '''Action item: Inform/Activate/instruct DCs (Jürgen)'''
 
* Sponsors
 
* Sponsors
 
:* We've got asked by HIMSS if we can generate some sponsors. They should be routed to them.
 
:* We've got asked by HIMSS if we can generate some sponsors. They should be routed to them.
 
:* How shall we fish for sponsors (formally, informal, ...)?
 
:* How shall we fish for sponsors (formally, informal, ...)?
::* Decision: informal
+
::* '''Decision: informal'''
  
  
Line 63: Line 64:
 
== Next meeting ==
 
== Next meeting ==
 
* Feb 8, 2016, 2pm - 3pm CT (= 21:00 Paris time)
 
* Feb 8, 2016, 2pm - 3pm CT (= 21:00 Paris time)
 +
  
 
[[Global Deployment Coordination Committee]]
 
[[Global Deployment Coordination Committee]]
  
 
[[Category: Minutes]]
 
[[Category: Minutes]]

Latest revision as of 13:53, 1 February 2016

Welcome

  • Participants
  • Jürgen Brandstätter
  • Mike Nusbaum
  • Chris Carr
  • Jamie Kontos
  • Stephane Spahni
  • Charles Parisot
  • Approval of agenda
  • Approved


Report on e-HealthWeek program planning

  • by Jürgen
  • Action item: Re-ask about status (Jürgen)


WS Program planning - current status

  • Open issues preventing from publishing
  • 1) EU keynote speech not yet confirmed by Gerald Cultot
  • 2) Panel 6 needs to be defined
  • 3) Title and abstracts of all panels need to be finalized


WS Program planning

  • Group work
  • New panel chair for Panel 5
  • Decision: Chris Carr instead of Mike Nusbaum
  • Panel 6
  • Proposed topic by Jürgen: IHE methodology – makes its way?
  • Abstract: Standards are the basis for interoperability, but the IHE methodology to profile such standards is an essential complementary for making use-cases interoperable in “real”. Originating from healthcare it has been already successfully applied in the healthcare IT sector, but does it also have the ability to serve for other domains as healthcare as well? Actually it has! This panel discusses the question, where and how the IHE methodology, as an approved ISO standard, made its way into other verticals and domains.
  • Decision: The topic is strategically important, but not suitable for the IHE World Summit (since its in conjunction with the e-HealthWeek we expect mostly Healthcare audience)
  • Proposed topic by Charles: Something about mobile Health
  • Decision: Suitable topic, needs someone to work it out
  • We ask Didi Davis for chairing
  • Action item: EMail to Didi (Jürgen)
  • Action item: Create instructions for panel chairs (Jürgen)
  • New version of program:


Starting marketing

  • Registration is already open, we need to start marketing
  • Global marketing
  • Action item: Creating a marketing message on the IHE channels this week (Chris Carr)
  • Marketing on national level
  • National Deployment Committees should be informed/triggered etc.
  • Action item: Inform/Activate/instruct DCs (Jürgen)
  • Sponsors
  • We've got asked by HIMSS if we can generate some sponsors. They should be routed to them.
  • How shall we fish for sponsors (formally, informal, ...)?
  • Decision: informal


Any other business

  • None


Next meeting

  • Feb 8, 2016, 2pm - 3pm CT (= 21:00 Paris time)


Global Deployment Coordination Committee