GDC Minutes 2014-05-14
From IHE Wiki
Revision as of 10:59, 14 May 2014 by Juergenbrandstaetter
- Jürgen Brandstätter
- Mike Nusbaum
- Chris Carr
- Joyce Sensmeier
- Georg Heidenreich
- Nichole Drye-Mayo
- LaShawn Edwards
- Review and approval of last minutes
World Summit 2014
- Review of website and registration
- Official URL of the landing page to distribute: http://www.ihe.net/worldsummit
- Handling of out-dated URL (http://www.ihe.net/world_summit)?
- We keep them online for this summit. Will not ofiicially be used. Intended to let it outdate until next summit.
- Online version of program?
- World Summit site map should include?
- Domain "http://www.iheworldsummit.net" registered last time
- Currently registerd by Jürgen on own costs
- Decision: Domain will be kept, Ownership will be transfered to IHE Internation (Jürgen)
- Action item: Jürgen will shutdown the current location this URL is pointing to
- Speakers list (Photo, CV)
- Details on the location
- Details on the social events
- Past events
- Action item: Chris: Location, Social Event will be added to web appearence
- Action item: Jürgen: Drafts template for past summit
- Current registrations?
- Some few registrations already done
- "Special" link for speakers?
- Link is ready
- Procedure: Nichole will send out invitation email to panelists including moderator as soon as panel is complete
- Promotional video
- Action item: Chris: Contact the IHE videographer (Shelley Melanson)
- Review of program
- Spreadsheet version: Program and Speakers Spreadsheet
- Action item: Chris: Sync Google Excel with online program
- Kevin's panel
- Action item: Joyce tries to get in contact with Brazil for the panelist (in sync with Kevin)
- Other interesting option: Vladimir from Columbia
- Document version: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9_jYVJ2XnXsVl9XMl9VQTkyanM
- Keynotes status
- Opening, Closing: Status Elliot, David?
- Action item: Chris will ask both for final approval of attendance
- US ONC
- Karen declined.
- Action item: Other contacts (e.g., Dough Fridsmann, John Halumka) will be contacted by Joyce.
- No response yet.
- Action item: Will be reasked by Elliot/Jürgen/Kevin
- If second attempt fails, other options will be discussed next call
- Attempted date for finalizing keynotes: Jun 11th
- Developer track status
- Status Stefan Sauermann, Justin Fyfe, Eric Poiseau?
- Volunteers of NIST
- Action item: Chris: Send NIST contacts to Jürgen
- Action item: Chris: Jürgen will take care about informing Stefan/Justin
- Announcement plan and marketing
- Announcements will be sent with "teasers" of the program
- Every final part of the programm could be feeded into a mailing
- First feed which will be converted in a mailing: Final panel 5
- Action item: Chris: Send out until end of week
- Other future feeds: Keynote fixed, Developer track fixed, etc.
GDC Committee status
- Decision on next call
- Jun 18th
- Action item: Chris: Drafts an agenda for the call
Next call (World Summit sub-committee)
- May 28th