GDC Minutes 2014-04-16
From IHE Wiki
Revision as of 10:05, 16 April 2014 by Juergenbrandstaetter
- Jürgen Brandstätter
- Michael Nusbaum
- Nichole Drye-Mayo
- Joan McMillen
- Chris Carr
- Kevin O'Donnell
- Review and approval of last minutes
- No minutes recorded
World Summit 2014
- Status Chicago Hilton and Towers?
- Final contracting?
- Contract is ready to sign, signature expected in the next days
- Reception 12-13?
- Dinner from 6-9 with music in a private area in the same hotel, with access to a life band event later in the night
- Fee will be included in the registration fee
- Calculation of price
- RSNA will provide a calculation
- Still in progress
- Breakeven minimum is set to 60 participants: current price calculated (not final): 700,- $
- Marketing cost will be covered out of marketing budget, will be tried to regain by more participants (beyond threshold) and late-registering with higher rate
- Filming: Filming team shall assemble a promotional video for recap of 2014 and promotion of the next year. Status?
- Must be final before going online with registration
- Program and speakers update
- Program and Speakers Spreadsheet
- Review/extend tab "Speakers"
- Abstracts of panel 1 and 4 still missing
- Operative responsible for keynotes: Chris Carr
- Invite Elliot, David, ONC, WHO
- Announcement plan and schedule
- Save-the-date status?
- Sent at 3/26/2014
- Website - Status?
- URL: http://www.ihe.net/worldsummit
- In progress
- Registration module?
- Draft shown, changes requested, in progress
- Going online checklist:
- Contract with hotel
- Registration module
- Calculation, final price
- Keynote topics and speakers not needed, just say "Keynote" - details later
- Panel topics and abstracts
- Announcement planned for Monday, Apr 21
- IMPORTANT: Speakers will get a special link for registering to a special rate
- Panelists: 1/2 price registration
- External keynotes: no price registration
- Panel organizers and internal keynote speakers: full price registration
GDC Governance and Process
- Review updated Roster and distribution list
- Mailings to European Deployment Committees
- Review: Action item: Chris will add Ulrike to the mailing list of GDC
- Review: Action item: Jürgen will ask for an agenda slot at the IHE EU SC meeting at CAT Vienna to present the GDC
GDC Strategic Planning Proposal Update
- Review: Draft a letter to nat. deployment committee to invite them
- Not discussed