GDC Minutes 2014-04-16
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
- Jürgen Brandstätter
- Michael Nusbaum
- Nichole Drye-Mayo
- Joan McMillen
- Chris Carr
- Kevin O'Donnell
- Review and approval of last minutes
- No minutes recorded
World Summit 2014
- Status Chicago Hilton and Towers?
- Final contracting?
- Contract is ready to sign, signature expected in the next days
- Reception 12-13?
- Dinner from 6-9 with music in a private area in the same hotel, with access to a life band event later in the night
- Fee will be included in the registration fee
- Calculation of price
- RSNA will provide a calculation
- Still in progress
- Breakeven minimum is set to 60 participants: current price calculated (not final): 700,- $
- Marketing cost will be covered out of marketing budget, will be tried to regain by more participants (beyond threshold) and late-registering with higher rate
- Filming: Filming team shall assemble a promotional video for recap of 2014 and promotion of the next year. Status?
- Must be final before going online with registration
- Program and speakers update
- Program and Speakers Spreadsheet
- Review/extend tab "Speakers"
- Abstracts of panel 1 and 4 still missing
- Operative responsible for keynotes: Chris Carr
- Invite Elliot, David, ONC, WHO
- Announcement plan and schedule
- Save-the-date status?
- Sent at 3/26/2014
- Website - Status?
- URL: http://www.ihe.net/worldsummit
- In progress
- Registration module?
- Draft shown, changes requested, in progress
- Going online checklist:
- Contract with hotel
- Registration module
- Calculation, final price
- Keynote topics and speakers not needed, just say "Keynote" - details later
- Panel topics and abstracts
- Announcement planned for Monday, Apr 21
- IMPORTANT: Speakers will get a special link for registering to a special rate
- Panelists: 1/2 price registration
- External keynotes: no price registration
- Panel organizers and internal keynote speakers: full price registration
GDC Governance and Process
- Review updated Roster and distribution list
- Mailings to European Deployment Committees
- Review: Action item: Chris will add Ulrike to the mailing list of GDC
- Review: Action item: Jürgen will ask for an agenda slot at the IHE EU SC meeting at CAT Vienna to present the GDC
GDC Strategic Planning Proposal Update
- Review: Draft a letter to nat. deployment committee to invite them
- Not discussed